[NFL] T.O.

The 9ers have said they don't want TO back. He won't be in San Fran next season. Garcia is not gonna be there either.

Looks for the Eagles to get TO, though I wish they wouldn't. I hate TO and KJ both.

yea, TO most likely won't be back with the 49ers unless he decides to go back taking a huge pay cut.

And we know that ain't gonna happen! He may have a big ego, but you gotta admit that he is one of the best WR in the game today. No one can touch him on yards after the catch.

He's not going to San Francisco.. His top choices are Atlanta and Philadelphia.. i'd definitely like to see him in a Falcons uniform next season, and it would be a great fit, except for the fact that Atlanta's offensive Coordinator was the offensive coordinator for San Fran the last few years, so that might keep TO away..

The 9ers have said they don't want TO back. He won't be in San Fran next season. Garcia is not gonna be there either.

Looks for the Eagles to get TO, though I wish they wouldn't. I hate TO and KJ both.

Uhh.. where did hear these rumors? Garcia won't be back? BS. And the NO ONE from the 49ers camp has said ANYTHING about NOT wanting TO back. They've simply never denied NOT wanting him back. :rolleyes:

They were only planning on T.O if and only if they could get Julian Peterson for a 5 year contract....

They signed Kevan Barlow to a 5 year contract and franchised Peterson today. I suspect plans for TO will surface in the near future.

They signed Kevan Barlow to a 5 year contract and franchised Peterson today. I suspect plans for TO will surface in the near future.

I doubt it, he is a self absorbed player anyway :/ he always complained if he didn't get the ball...his overall preformance this year was poor anyways :unsure:

Atlanta can't really afford T.O. We're gonna use our cap room to sure up the defense, and maybe an offensive lineman. It would be great to have him, but it's unlikely Falcons will get him considering he wants a $20 million signing bonus.

to go somewhere else. them giving peterson the franchise tag means that t.o. is more than likely going to ship out.

he is welcome in washington :p

Uhh.. where did hear these rumors? Garcia won't be back? BS. And the NO ONE from the 49ers camp has said ANYTHING about NOT wanting TO back. They've simply never denied NOT wanting him back. :rolleyes:

PTI, Tony said that Garci won't be back, due to his not being productive and constant alcohol problems. Just a rumor of course, but a very strong one.

Why would the 9ers want TO back, he hates the organization, and he ruined the team last season. They would be complete idiots to try and sign TO.

Why would the 9ers want TO back, he hates the organization, and he ruined the team last season. They would be complete idiots to try and sign TO.

Hell, I know he's not top priority anymore (we've known that since Week 1 last year) and frankly I don't care where he goes.

God, just when I thought the post-Carmen Policy era couldn't get any worse. I'm so sick of John York. That ****** needs to give the team up. I wish the front office would make a decision in which way they want to get the team back on track.

They hire old man Erickson, who hasn't proved a damn thing in the NFL (excellent college coach). The give Jeff Garcia this fat freakin extension before last season, even though the guy is 33-34 years old. They can't find a kicker/punter worth a freakin damn anywhere and it lost us 3 games AT LEAST last season. They let Greg Knapp go to Atlanta with Mora, Jr. but now they are going to let Terrell Owens go (makes no sense to me)...on and on and on.

Good start with Franchising Julian Peterson. Good start signing Kevan Barlow to a long-term contract. But nobody is going to want Garcia and his fat contract. On the 49ers.com page 2 weeks ago, Terry Donahue even said no team has contacted him about Garcia, even though trade rumors were rolling around the local papers/talk shows. Tim Rattay needs a shot at the starting QB spot - he's young, has potential, and can't just ride the bench all year again.

BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Too much to worry about. All I have to say is that if Brandon Lloyd doesn't start next season...well, I don't know. I'll be ****ed though.

PTI, Tony said that Garci won't be back, due to his not being productive and constant alcohol problems. Just a rumor of course, but a very strong one.

:o Constant? i have only heard one case

yeah, TO screwed up.. how do you forget something like that i dont know.. but its kinda funny.. just 2 weeks ago Garcia is staying with San Francisco and TO was gone for sure, now it looks like Garcia's leaving and TO is gonna hang around a while