NFL Rumor!

I used to like Joey Galloway when he was with Seattle. He was probably the most underrated WR at the time ('98-'99) and it seemed like he busted his butt every single play. But after seeing him in Dallas for the past few years, I've noticed a change. He's constantly injured (which is either not his fault or it's because his training is barely adequate) and he just doesn't seem to have the drive like he did. Maybe it's being in Dallas with shotty QBs, I don't know.

I do know that in the locker room, Galloway is clearly an upgrade over Keyshawn. So, in that case, I'd say Gruden and Tampa Bay would get a steal. I hope it goes through, I'd like to see Joey at the top of his game again.

I used to like Joey Galloway when he was with Seattle. He was probably the most underrated WR at the time ('98-'99) and it seemed like he busted his butt every single play. But after seeing him in Dallas for the past few years, I've noticed a change. He's constantly injured (which is either not his fault or it's because his training is barely adequate) and he just doesn't seem to have the drive like he did. Maybe it's being in Dallas with shotty QBs, I don't know.

I do know that in the locker room, Galloway is clearly an upgrade over Keyshawn. So, in that case, I'd say Gruden and Tampa Bay would get a steal. I hope it goes through, I'd like to see Joey at the top of his game again.

Agreed. This might be just what Galloway needs to make a comeback. Dallas might be the perfect place for Keyshawn since it's ego-mania over there. :rolleyes:

Agreed. This might be just what Galloway needs to make a comeback. Dallas might be the perfect place for Keyshawn since it's ego-mania over there. :rolleyes:

Yeah, It really is. Parcells let's the egos go wild. :huh: :rolleyes: Get a clue.

This would be good for both teams. Keyshawn had his best years with Parcells as coach, and Parcells is one of his best friends. Keyshawn said that Parcells is the only coach he has respected.

Yeah, It really is. Parcells let's the egos go wild. :huh: :rolleyes: Get a clue.

Eh, probably just my animosity against Parcells and the Cowboys shining through. :cool:

i think Keyshawn would fit better in Dallas than anywhere else. He has already alienated every other coach in the league by speaking so highly of parcells. With Galloway gone, Key wouldnt have to worry about not having the spotlight, it would be all his. Parcells knows how to handle him. any other team will just build up to a repeat of the bucs situation again. he's overrated and definitely not someone i'd like to have on my team.

i think Keyshawn would fit better in Dallas than anywhere else. He has already alienated every other coach in the league by speaking so highly of parcells. With Galloway gone, Key wouldnt have to worry about not having the spotlight, it would be all his. Parcells knows how to handle him. any other team will just build up to a repeat of the bucs situation again. he's overrated and definitely not someone i'd like to have on my team.

I agree, although Parcell's would have to manage two hot-headed personalities...Keyshawn "Leave My Woman Alone or I'll Kill You" Johnson and "Mr. Fabulous" Terry Glenn. One thing Joey Galloway did do in Dallas was keep his mouth shut, although his output was severly lacking.

The more I think about it, the more I like the tandem of Galloway, McCardell, Jurevicious. You've got 2 really good deep-ball threats, 3 really good possession receivers, and the 4th WR (I forgot his name - he was awesome at the end of last season), Gruden might have his wide-open offense he had in Oakland. Of course, he needs a different QB...

PS - I'm really pulling for Thomas Jones to get the starting spot at RB. I love his game and his heart. His brother isn't bad either, Julius from Notre Dame. Going to be interesting to see what team he gets on.