19,000 Posts

This isn't really a big deal when I've got my 10 year anniversary coming up in June, but I've just noticed that this post is my 19,000th post here on Neowin.

Just doing some rough maths, that means that on average I've made just over 5 posts here on Neowin every day. :|

Granted, that isn't necessarily difficult to do when I make posts in places like the Random Picture Thread, but I still think that it is a testament to how much I enjoy being on Neowin.

I'll think about writing something a bit more poignant when June comes around.

Anywhose, I guess I should go outside for a bit...

CPewhQv.gif

EDIT: Holy crap, it won't be a 10 year anniversary...it'll be 20 years! I'm getting old...

So that will be about 2/3 posts per day. That seems a bit more reasonable. :laugh:

I remember at one point I had over 24k posts, im not sure what happened to them probably database culling or something. back in the day we used to have all sorts of milestone posts with Rappy!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!! Great record!

Hello,

Congratulations!

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

On 01/05/2024 at 12:10, Nick H. said:

This isn't really a big deal when I've got my 10 year anniversary coming up in June, but I've just noticed that this post is my 19,000th post here on Neowin.

Just doing some rough maths, that means that on average I've made just over 5 posts here on Neowin every day. :|

Granted, that isn't necessarily difficult to do when I make posts in places like the Random Picture Thread, but I still think that it is a testament to how much I enjoy being on Neowin.

I'll think about writing something a bit more poignant when June comes around.

Anywhose, I guess I should go outside for a bit...

CPewhQv.gif

EDIT: Holy crap, it won't be a 10 year anniversary...it'll be 20 years! I'm getting old...

So that will be about 2/3 posts per day. That seems a bit more reasonable. :laugh:

Congratulations my young padawan!

Keep trying! ;)

Including this post I'm at 26,279 posts since September 18, 2001. And that's despite not posting a whole lot over the past few years.

19k? Child's play. 😛

• Haha 3

congrats on so many posts. man I'm getting up there myself 😅

On 01/05/2024 at 08:05, LittleNeutrino said:

I remember at one point I had over 24k posts, im not sure what happened to them probably database culling or something. back in the day we used to have all sorts of milestone posts with Rappy!

Congrats!

man those were they days. the back and forth with rappy and everyone in the random pictures thread trying to hit the million post milestone. ah memories :D

On 03/05/2024 at 09:42, Brandon H said:

congrats on so many posts. man I'm getting up there myself 😅

Same..

Congrats, Nick!

Congrats!