Nice Career move, Jamal Lewis

Yeah, I saw this on Sportscenter. I think it is pretty shi@ty that they are bringing charges about now over something that happened four years ago. Jamal is a great back, I hope he doesn't get suspended for the season.

Yeah, I saw this on Sportscenter. I think it is pretty shi@ty that they are bringing charges about now over something that happened four years ago. Jamal is a great back, I hope he doesn't get suspended for the season.

If he really did it, he deserves everything he gets whether it happens now or a few years ago.

Suspended for the season? I think a bigger concern is him ending up in the slammer.

who knows what new events might unfold within the next few days, might be like ohhh it wasnt mine or i was framed....lol... too bad for him either way, he had a good season!!!

I think it is pretty shi@ty that they are bringing charges about now over something that happened four years ago. Jamal is a great back, I hope he doesn't get suspended for the season.

Ya, we should definitely give him a break because he is a celebrity...

I mean, celebrities are above the law and should be able to do whatever they want...

Who cares if he distributed narcotics? He is a great back, so he should be able to do whatever he wants (so long as he doesn't kill someone, that MIGHT be going a lil too far). [/sarcasm]

Looks a bit like entrapment. Nevertheless, if eventually found guilty, he'll be doing time. And even he was set up, the fact remains he was trying to broker a drug deal. Should be banned from the NFL .

It always amazes me when an athelete making millions has to make money on the side dealing drugs...or trying to.

Looks a bit like entrapment. Nevertheless, if eventually found guilty, he'll be doing time. And even he was set up, the fact remains he was trying to broker a drug deal. Should be banned from the NFL .

It always amazes me when an athelete making millions has to make money on the side dealing drugs...or trying to.

This was before he was in the NFL, so he didnt have millions