Lets put life back into Tribes 2

Let's put life back into Tribes 2, the Neowin way. :)

I found out before the database problem here that some members here play Tribes 2 still. Say hi to me if you ever see me playing on the same server as you. I mainly play on Houston Vehicles.

For those of you who stopped playing the game but still have it, I invite you to reinstall it and join me for the fun I've had since I started to play it again (after taking a 1 year break).

Of course, those of you who never bought the game, go out and buy it now, you won't regret it if you give it an honest chance. You can pick one up easily for around $10usd.

And oh yes,

Recently I was immortalized in Tribes 2 as well. Ok, not really, but close. I was looking for a script to display the CPU temp from MBM in a small hud on the screen in tribes 2. But I just couldn't find one. So I decide to post on the messege board of Houston Vehicles. A few days later, someone makes the script and I get credit for coming up with the idea :)

More info on the script here, http://www.houstonvehicles.com/modules.php...ic&topic=4337&0

post-16-1077769647.jpg

I normally play on the Houston Vehicles server as well, Tribes 2 is an extraordinary title though. May I ask what alias you go by as of now? I most likely won't be able to join the server until the following week since our home (which is actually a rented shelter) has had no heat for the past several days and I can rarely find the motivation to get out of bed at any time. Not to mention I bought Mafia for $6.99 USD yesterday and I'm far too immersed in the life of a gangster to drop it anytime soon. :geek:

Tribes: Vengeance looks like a worthy successor, my most anticipated game. :wub: