[Trailer] Mortal Kombat: Deception

I saw that today, that is one sick trailer. And Baraka was my favorite character to play in the arcade. It was a sad day when I played MKIII and found out they took him out. :cry: Now he is back in all of his pointy glory!

Edited by jmole

Mirror anyone? If I had a dime for everytime I tried downloading something and got a "Sorry, you need to login before downloading or upgrading to Mercury service. Fill out your username and password to log in. Be sure your browser is set to accept cookies from this site." type response I'd be a rich man

Mirror anyone? If I had a dime for everytime I tried downloading something and got a "Sorry, you need to login before downloading or upgrading to Mercury service. Fill out your username and password to log in. Be sure your browser is set to accept cookies from this site." type response I'd be a rich man

Ask and ye shall recieve:

Non-Login Mirror: Toasty!!!

If you guys like Mortal Kombat so much you should buy the Mortal Kombat Trilogy for PSX. One of the best purchases I have ever made because it has every character and much more. Plus I used to be a Mortal Kombat fiend in the arcades. (Y)

Edited by jmole

weird they are both the same trailer...yet the WMV one is edited(like the fatality is not shown.but heard, blood splatters on the MK symbol on the mpeg one....woman gets cut in Mpeg one....)