Lans

i think someone is trying to show off :p

j/k

ya.. we got 4 computer and just set up a wireless router so no more wires. but they're not sitting next to each other.. 2 are downstairs and 2 are upstairs obviously why we have a wireless router.

I just setup my own server and let my friends join in across the net... saves everyone having to hike everywhere... ok so the atmosphere isn't quite there but if we can all voice chat simultaneously via roger wilco or some variant (Y)

I probably don't lan as much as you do, but I do some, seldom with my PC, but it's still great. I do "lan" over the net all the time.

I LAN all the time with the dudes on my floor. :)

Sure we're not all in the same room, but we can just as easily yell down the hall.

Yea, I hold lan events often at my house. They're pretty fun. I'm goin to have a large-ish Xbox lan soon too. That, and almost every lunch hour here is a lan in its own right... :whistle:

I'd like to go to a lan party before I go off to school in the fall, but unfortunately there aren't too many in Southern Ontario :(

:crazy: i would go to lans, but as much as my computer can kick others ass, (my mates got ****ty wok ones, 1 has a fuken sweet ass alienware) my case realy realy realy sux, it is like a disgrace :( was tryin to save some money, but now still skaming all money possible from my parents for a thermaltake case like my brothers, more fans and has some style, :p till then i am on lan with my brothers computer, got a cord running downstairs into his room :cool: , tripy little thing, :rofl: