Duke pwned!

Anyone else watch the game? It was what should have happened the first time. Schenscher is definitely becoming a force to be "wreck"oned with!

Anyway I just wanted to brag that it was MY SCHOOL that snapped Duke's 41 game home winning streak.

:-D

awesome man.. always liked GT, wanted to go to school there.. this is a good confidence builder for the upcoming tourney

Anyway I just wanted to brag that it was MY SCHOOL that snapped Duke's 41 game home winning streak.

It had to happen. There's been too much talk about the streak anyway. Sad to see them lose. Duke just looked flat and Williams got into foul trouble early. Oh well, time to start the streak anew.

post-91-1078381737.jpg

regardless of breaking it... you gotta give props to a team that can solidify that "level" of winning streak.

it says a lot. duke should be proud.

duke shouldn't get a #1 seeding for the tourney...

I dont think so either.. should be Stanford, St. Joes, Mississippi St., and Gonzaga

i ****ing hate duke and all the ****ing cameron crazies. i hope they cried, and i'm upset i didn't get to laugh at them. the game was over when i got home. die duke, die.

• 5 weeks later...

yeah the yellowjackets are a good team, i have a good feeling they will play a strong uconn team in the national championship.. :asl: