what motherboard do i have?

I recked my OLD comp, win95 255mhz p1, 18 ram

Will everybody stop going on about im 11 blah blah blah, i bet you guys wouldn't crap on like that if i didnt say i was 11, geez guys take a chill pil SO STOP

[rant]

Jesus christ, what are you banging the principal or something?! How can you get all this money when you are only 11?! Oh and the "I don't wanna open my case because I don't static armbands" complaint is totally wacked. When I was 10, I opened my AMD K6-266 just to see whats inside..I moved a few things, turn the computer back on, and it didn't work. Normally a 10 year old kid would put the stuff back, and thats what I did. And gosh darnit it worked. But you sir are a different story, you probably tried shoving the AGP video card into a PCI slot didn't you? And then you complained to your precious mommy and daddy about your computer not working, without bothering to try and fix it yourself. What has happened to the youths nowadays? They are all too damn spoiled. I suggest you stop banging the principal, and stop the illegal immigration stunt that you are probably pulling off, becuase your daddy is a corrupt police officer. Now go home, and rid my computer of your abhorrid grammar. Oh, and by the way, I'm 16.

NOTE: I'm a little aggravated at the way kids are growing up these days. We need another world war if ya ask me. Why can't Germany attack someone again! [/rant]

EDIT: That was my 666th post, expect evil mate :devil: :devil: :devil:

I get money by washing the dishes, mowing the lawn, cleaning the house etc etc for 6 yearz :p

If you're 11 I hope you didn't lie about your age on your Neowin Registration Form... :whistle:

*COUGHS* COPPA *COUGHS* *COUGHS*

If you're 11 I hope you didn't lie about your age on your Neowin Registration Form... :whistle:

*COUGHS* COPPA *COUGHS* *COUGHS*

Please don't tell the riaa :( :no: :no:

lol@ RIAA.

RIAA has nothing to with that. It's Federal Law.

If you're under 13 you need a parental signed document to be here...... :ninja:

As for the 9800XT. If your Intel then make sure its Sapphire or something, the ASUS one has terrible compatiblilty.

It was in my system and just didnt perform, it maxed @ 32,000 aquamarks and game play was terrible.

Im currently with a 9600XT and that gets 33,150 aquamarks... so i'm happy with that + my games work wonderfully.

9800XT will outpermform a 9600XT.

What i was saying, if the card is not fully compatablile with your system you will get below average FPS in Games like i did.

No.

The 9800XT in its full state (I.e no conflicts or hard incompatibility) will beat the 9600XT at anything.

I think your confused about my first saying my 9600XT got more points then my ASUS 9800XT? That was becuase my Asus 9800XT was just not compatable with my system, as you can see. i Paid ?437 for that card and a ?137 can beat it. So just becarefull.

But Go for a 9800XT.

P.S. My 9600XT was better then my 9800XT only becuase it wasnt compatable with my system. In most cases they are. Just the ASUS 9800XT is very picky.

As for 4x AGP. The 9800XT can run @ 4x AGP. This is set in the driver control panel.

Sounds good kiddo...Man when I was your age (lol first time i've ever said that) I had a 486 and a 2d video card...had 128 meg of ram though :D

What do you think about all these games? Are they warping your mind? I always played alot of games and i *twitch* turned out fine :D

A 486 with 128Mb RAM ? Nice, My 486 only had 32Mb SIMM **** !!!

Anyway, sting3r - How the hell do you get so much money at that age ? I had nowt at that age, :p But do let us know how it goes d00d !!!

lol@ RIAA.

RIAA has nothing to with that. It's Federal Law.

If you're under 13 you need a parental signed document to be here...... :ninja:

Haha he probably lied on the registration form, every kid does that if there is an age restriction :o

Oh and before you go flame, IT'S TRUE, EVERYBODY in my 6th grade class did it

I suspected it :whistle:

So my final desicion is a 400w power supply and a sapphire 9800XT

nooo don't waste your money on the XT, you won't be able to use it to its full extent so why waste money on it?

if you want a 9800 just get a 9800 Pro, much cheaper ($210 vs $413) and it'll last ya awhile