modding my sidepanel

One question I have for you is on your first picture, how did you get the grid on the there? Please don't tell me you did all that with a strait ruler. I will tell you I am really diggin that mod. Congrats.

One question I have for you is on your first picture, how did you get the grid on the there? Please don't tell me you did all that with a strait ruler. I will tell you I am really diggin that mod. Congrats.

yes i did. i kept a small distance to the border/edge of the case to keep at least some stability.

i just measured the size (twas 25x35 centimeters for my attempt), decided where to make the holes and which size (0,75 centimeters).

so i took my ruler and drew some lines in about 15 minutes....then called a friend who has a drill press and made the holes, softened them by using some special drill adapter to get rid of the sharp edges and voila...here's my 1st self-made mod ever.

Insanekiwi, nice hydrofoil you have going on there :p

I remember you saying to me a long time ago that drilling holes in the side of my case(older case now) made it resemble a hydrofoil. Ironic. lol

Anyway man, nice job with it all. My one thing i want to add is this. The rear exhaust holes for the case fans are too small and restrictive.

If i was you, i would enlarge them, or make a complete hole altogether the size of the fan blades and place a fan guard on top of it. This will definately improve your temps.

Anyway man, leave you to play.

Cheers