Whos watching T-MAC right now?

Yeah... That is really amazing :o

Its too bad that he has health problems and can't seem to be able to string to together a bunch of great performances. His team certainly doesn't help take the pressure off of him though :p He did have a great year last year... but I think that someone needs to get him comfortable with acupuncture or something ;)

Yeah... That is really amazing :o

Its too bad that he has health problems and can't seem to be able to string to together a bunch of great performances. His team certainly doesn't help take the pressure off of him though :p He did have a great year last year... but I think that someone needs to get him comfortable with acupuncture or something ;)

He should just leave the magic :p. How long is his deal with them anyways?

Haha... finished with 62 points. On only 37 FGs. Not a bad night, plus throw in a double double for good measure. Off topic, but my Raps coulda used that tonight, not to mention every night lately. They are in desperate need of Rose back and maybe a quality 5 to move Bosh to the 4 so he isn't so undersized. I hope they make the playoffs but its getting really tight at the bottom of the playoff picture in the East.

quite amazing. 7 points away from Jordan's high (69 points versus Cleveland in 1990)

edit: :o 1000 posts

Edited by code_monkey

So, what is the rankings then?

Wilt Chamberlain - 100

Michael Jordan - 69

Tracy McGrady - 62

Allen Iverson - 56?

Dont exactly know... :s

Yes that is correct... Wilt scored 100!

:D No 3-point line either haha.

Mind you the game was very up-tempo and I believe both teams involved had around 150 points. Its called move the ball down the floor... give it to the big man... big man puts it in... over and over :p

YEAH GO T-MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's

Wilt - 100

David Robinson - 74

MJ - 69

MJ-63

T-Mac-62

So fifth, but holy crap man, look at his company in that top 5!!!

Wilt Chamberlain

David Thompson

Wilt Chamberlain

Elgin Baylor

David Robinson

Wilt Chamberlain

Michael Jordan

That's the top ten regular season.

Wlit had the following games (100, 78 twice, 73 ,71, 70), David Thompson (73) and Elgin Baylor (72) All had more points than the 71 David Robinson dropped on the Clips. We don't hear about those ones a lot because they don't come close to 100 :p And they happened in a different era. The AVERAGE talent level of players back then was not as high... although I'm sure that these fellas could hold their own ;)

Wilt Chamberlain

David Thompson

Wilt Chamberlain

Elgin Baylor

David Robinson

Wilt Chamberlain

Michael Jordan

That's the top ten regular season.

:rofl:

anyways Wilt just kicked ass.... he's on the list many many times.