Oeh Noez!111!oneone

NOEZ !!!1!

Heh - the title made me feel better than the subject matter ;)

Good work guys, you both deserve it !

Wow... I don't know whether to say thank you for this thread... or to just smack you around. :blink: :p

Anyways, yep! We be mods now... hide your children and guard your women... Raptor and Flishy are out on the town! :woot:

Congratulations. I can't think of two people who would be better for the job. Oh well, off to Florida, see ya next week.

oh dear god..... lols.. wont someone please think of the children

well they earned their place in the stars.. good job guys

Congratulations. I can't think of two people who would be better for the job. Oh well, off to Florida, see ya next week.

Thanks... but seriously, get out of my state... go somewhere else, not Florida! :laugh:

Wow... I don't know whether to say thank you for this thread... or to just smack you around. :blink: :p

Anyways, yep! We be mods now... hide your children and guard your women... Raptor and Flishy are out on the town! :woot:

Silly Flishy...you had a chance to do a Thread Closed and missed it :rofl:

Thanks... but seriously, get out of my state... go somewhere else, not Florida! :laugh:

But Canadians are your friends :(

But Canadians are your friends :(

Well... I *did* live very close to Canada, and went through the Peace Gardens........ okay, you can visit. :laugh:

For the record, I'm being forced to go. I promise I won't have any fun.

Enough about me, keep congratulating these two, their work here has been invaluable.