Cheap UK Car Insurance

hey everyone, ive just got myself a clio 1.2 grande. I was wondering the cheapest insurance company that people have found. The best i can get at the mo is ?680 with me insured as the 1st named driver on my mums insurance.

Any help would be great. What deals did u guys get. Im in the UK

what insurer is that through, the good ones to check out are Tesco, Morethan, directline, Budget. try confused.com too it will hunt out the cheapest from a load

Ive got another year to go before i can drive and im not looking to paying stupid amonts for Insurance, Someone was telling me abou this driver + thing that costs about ?100 and you go along do the lessons and at the end of it it can knock off around ?100 per year i dont think you have to sit an exam as well.

lol 680 is decent on a joint insurance.. i havent got a car yet.. (not that i cant afford one) cus of teh insurance on a new driver.. even at 21 the lowest i got on a 1.2 saxo ~S reg is around ?1800://

on a joint insurance it would something like 1k-1200, so consider ur self lucky..:))

I got insurance on a 1.4 clio (k reg though) for like ~?700. that was through a broker though, so i don't know which company it was actually insured by.