Goodbye Neowin!

I don't know if this has been said already or not because I haven't read it the entire thread but seriously, who do you think you are? The president?

is there time for this?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/rover.jpg

seriously tho.. goodbye threads are as cool as sharing your toilet experience with your best friend....

lmao.. thats awsome... i love the admins and mods here :laugh:

go neobond

anywho

dude good luck where ever you go.. but im sure you'll nevr totally leave neowin

My homepage has always been whatever my favorite community was at the time. For about a year, that homepage was Neowin.net. I was pretty much addicted. I checked the threads I had started religiously as well as those that interested me. I have a lot of memories of Neowin that I will never forget. For example, I remember when kidd0 was banned, unbanned, and later, banned again. I remember his DDoS attacks, and his help getting the site back up after some of those attacks. I also remember his attempts to get me banned. This was all back in the day. Back when I was known as system32. It was a pretty clever name if I do say so myself. That time is over. I am now known as Mike Keen everywhere I go. Well either Mike Keen or MikeKeen, depending on board restrictions. Right about now, you're probably wondering what the point of this thread is. I have a new favorite board now, and am leaving Neowin. I will come back every now and then, of course, to read headlines, check the forums, and say hi. What I am looking for is someone to take over for me. I need someone to take the member name system32 and post with it. If you want the name, send me an email with the reasons you think you should have it.

Edit: Sorry about the double post.

Nooo !

This cant be !

You made such an impact on my time here at Neowin, it'll be sad to see you go...

No, wait a minute - I dont have a clue who you are, or why you think you are so important?

We'll see you in a month under another username, you'll be back !

• 3 weeks later...

:angry: bah I hope you choke on your new 'home', you stupid POS :angry:

Hehehe, no sorry. Good luck buddy!! You're always welcome here if you decide to come back

(I bet you will be back on your bare knees in less then 30 days :ninja: )