[NCAA]St. Joes

yeah they got pwnd.. so much for that.. although i think this helps their chances in the tourney, any undefeated team is gonna have all the pressure on them in the tourney

yeah, you don't want to go in undefeated. just makes your competition play that much harder. i'm hoping michigan can pull off some wins in the big 10 tourney and sneak in :)

should we start a neowin pool at espn again? i started one last year i think, but no one joined....well maybe a few people.

should we start a neowin pool at espn again?  i started one last year i think, but no one joined....well maybe a few people.

boog was going to set one up on sportsline i believe

Why did Saint Joe's play Xavier in the first round of a conference tournament? Surely there were some teams with a worse record than Xavier :huh:

Nevermind, just saw the bracket on ESPN. I thought it was first round play. Oh well, just like Stanford, they will rebound.

Why did Saint Joe's play Xavier in the first round of a conference tournament? Surely there were some teams with a worse record than Xavier :huh:

Nevermind, just saw the bracket on ESPN. I thought it was first round play. Oh well, just like Stanford, they will rebound.

Maybe not. I was considering them to be Final Four material, but now I'm not so sure.