saw a nickelback member at tim hortons

Today I went to Tim Hortons to get myself an x-large cafe mocha, like I always do and some chocolate dipped donuts, I was there for about half an hour (and just finished rrrrrrrrolling up the rrrrrrim to see if i won, which i didnt) and a rich looking bus drives up to tim hortons a few min b4 noon (thought it was the nickelback bus, which it was since it had blinds so i guess ppl couldnt see), and a guy wearing a tshirt and jeans comes out of the bus (and wearing glasses) comes into the tim hortons and walks right past me (like 2 ft away from me since I was sitting at a table close to the doors), and gets a coffee and a few cookies (not sure what kind), but for some reason I could tell he was someone important or something, and then after he left one of the Tim Hortons employees went "that guy's from nickelback". It was cool, although I'm not a fan of nickelback, but my sister is and they're playing in town tonight.

25.jpg

I think it was the guy wearing the black shirt, he looked a lil nerdy (but richy for some reason) with his glasses on, but I dunno who he is.

To make a long story short, you saw one of the members :)

I'd really like to see them live, their new CD is awesome.

'I really like you when you are on your knees' or whatever their lyrics are. Quality music! :rolleyes:

'I really like you when you are on your knees' or whatever their lyrics are. Quality music! :rolleyes:

Rofl

Yeah their music is good its the type of thing that you would take your girlfriend to go see :yes: Their new album is good

not to me, my day consists of school and the internet, i just thought it was neat thats why i posted it, i didnt get excited or anything, since i'm not a fan of nickelback..

Jeepers...what a bunch of chumps...

The guy shares something that was exciting to him....why criticize him for it?

You don't see people like that every day...so I'm sure it was kinda cool...

Hey if it was cool for you, then glad you enjoyed it. I personally see nothing special about celebrities. This guy may be a good singer or whatever, but another guy may be a good accountant, cleaner or chef. Nothing makes the first more important than he second, and I have no interest in either.

You say your life consists of school and the Internet? Thats quite upsetting pal, live a little!

lol @ people bringing Silvorgold down just 'cos he's sharing what happened in his day. :rolleyes:

Still. Would of been nice if you'd shot him ;)

UGH! I hate nickelback, some of there music is alright, and the song Chad Kroeger did with Santana was awesome, but they are the most arrogant ******s I've ever seen. They're so full of themselves in interviews, a friend of mine's band played a cross Canada tour a year or two back, and opened a show for them, he can't stand their music, but thought meeting them would be a good chance to get their material before someone with influence, neway, I geuss he handed Chad a CD after the show and he was like, 'yeah, you guys were cool, I'll give it a listen.' and when Nickelback left the backstage Chad just threw his cd on the couch and walked away. Bunch of stuck up prairie fruits if you ask me

Today I went to Tim Hortons to get myself an x-large cafe mocha, like I always do and some chocolate dipped donuts, I was there for about half an hour (and just finished rrrrrrrrolling up the rrrrrrim to see if i won, which i didnt) and a rich looking bus drives up to tim hortons a few min b4 noon (thought it was the nickelback bus, which it was since it had blinds so i guess ppl couldnt see), and a guy wearing a tshirt and jeans comes out of the bus (and wearing glasses) comes into the tim hortons and walks right past me (like 2 ft away from me since I was sitting at a table close to the doors), and gets a coffee and a few cookies (not sure what kind), but for some reason I could tell he was someone important or something, and then after he left one of the Tim Hortons employees went "that guy's from nickelback". It was cool, although I'm not a fan of nickelback, but my sister is and they're playing in town tonight.

ookay!

UGH! I hate nickelback, some of there music is alright, and the song Chad Kroeger did with Santana was awesome, but they are the most arrogant ******s I've ever seen. They're so full of themselves in interviews, a friend of mine's band played a cross Canada tour a year or two back, and opened a show for them, he can't stand their music, but thought meeting them would be a good chance to get their material before someone with influence, neway, I geuss he handed Chad a CD after the show and he was like, 'yeah, you guys were cool, I'll give it a listen.' and when Nickelback left the backstage Chad just threw his cd on the couch and walked away. Bunch of stuck up prairie fruits if you ask me

Uggkk.. That sucks.. :( I still like Chad's voice though :/