hotmail.com server down?

Yes it is I got this from mess.be

UPDATE: Now MSN Messenger Service Status page displays "The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. Please try again later.".

It seems like if you are already logged in, you should not notice anythin' of this glitch, but if you log out you won't be able to sign-in back.

We'll keep you updated.

Yes it is I got this from mess.be

UPDATE: Now MSN Messenger Service Status page displays "The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. Please try again later.".

It seems like if you are already logged in, you should not notice anythin' of this glitch, but if you log out you won't be able to sign-in back.

We'll keep you updated.

Weird, samething here guys, general internet problems ? I'm having unusual problems with MSN the last 3 days. I ping solme sites, everything seems to be ok, no packet loss and good response time.

MSN / Hotmail => NOK

Neowin => slow don't know why

you cannot ping hotmail.com or most microsoft web site has far has i know. There are only 2 microsoft web sites that can be ping i cannot remember the url at the moment but will try to find it.