How Did You Find Neowin?

knew it from Bink.nu, then i was visiting everyday for news,etc.. then my friend told me about d forum, n i cant pass a day without checkin it :rolleyes:

Hmm...I don't exactely know. I just stumbled across this site and found the news to be highly interesting...that's how I got hoooked. (:

i came to neowin when i was looking for news about Whistler around the beta 1 time (maybe a bit before i dont remember).... took me a while to register since i hate registring to forums

My favorite web site was deskmod before, and sometimes id check out theyre affiliates , n artist web site that they had on theirs. when deskmod closed down, (deskmod-lite) i was looking for something new that had all my favorite hobbies, gaming, hardware, art, deskmodding etc. and thats how i found Neowin, went to deskmod web site, click on neowin, and i automatically got addicted with the forums.

hmmm

how did i find neowin?

haha, it's been so long now i can't remember

but i'd assume i was on some Windows XP customization site and i probably found a link to Neowin

....but what site? haha i don't think i could remember if my life depended on it :laugh:

i've found before the winxp release.. lots of beta news overhere.. and ofcourse bink.nu had a link to this site.. been lurking since september 2001 here :laugh: .. usually came back to look around in the tech news and the themes.. they always had some nice themes in here.. with those guys like k0l posting etc.. but anyways.. not until june 2003 did i decided to register.. don't even know why.. i don't remeber that anymore :wacko: :shifty: . and when i finally registered.. i saw that eveyone had a sig and avatar (well most ppl) and that : shifty : was not a word but an emotion :laugh:

err...my doctor told me? :p

Well, I was stopping by to my friend's house and I saw him browsing around neowin. So, I tried neowin.net when I got home....and...all I can say is...it was the day where this all addiction started :devil: :devil: . I cannot let myself out of neowin...darn u neowin :shifty: :whistle:

Capt Winters kept posting links in irc, i registered to reply to some news post or other

didnt really venture into the forums for awhile, then got more into it, no i cant have my pc on without having the active posts list running in ie

i just feel naked without it there

Hummmmmmm........

I *think*, back when XP was Whistler, i was looking for some information on it or screenshots, and i found this odd little site called neowin, now i read it for news every day and browse the forums a lot.

LOL I couldnt find my own ass with a map and a flashlight ,in other words I just stumbled on this site from a link from another site couldnt tell you which one, and the phrase where unprofessional journalism looks better or what ever I thought it was funny.

think it was something like in the beginning days of WindowsXP.nu that i saw a link to neowin and after that checked it out daily :)

also took me some time to register cuz i was to lazy for it :p

i might have just stumbled upon it as I am surfing too much but I dont really remember its one of those things. maybe through google or some such

but good site :ninja:

Simply put i like the Matrix movie (Neo) and i love windows (win) put a .net at the end and woopie look what i found! :D

I think i found it on a link from some cheap tech site. I was looking for real help, i signed up to the forums, and like most say: the rest is history (and addictive :))