Far Cry or UT2004?

Well I really want both games but I am tending toward farcry since UT2004 does become repetitive. However UT2004 does kick some major ass, far cry has the amazing physics engine and AI. I need Input people! Also BB sells FC for $39 & Gamestop has UT2004 for $59?

your are being ripped off on ut2004 by like 20 bucks look elsewere if your thinking about it

and

everyones going to play ut2k4 for the mp (even tho there is sp)

everyones going to play fc for the sp (even tho there is mp)

depends on what you value more.

also fc is going to hit hard in the gfx dept.so if you have a dx8 gpu i would lean more to ut if you have a dx9 gpu and want to see how pretty dx9 looks try fc

Wait for Farcry. I picked up ut2k4 lastnight (even though it was supossed to be today) from the local gamestop. After about 5 minutes into the sp game I got bored and quit playing. Multi might be fun for onslaught but the single player game is a lame spam fest just like ut2k3 was. I want to kick myself in thinking it would of been any better then it was before.

UT2k4. The vehicles add a whole new dimension. I thought I'd hate UT2k4 because of the vehicles, but it's my favorite UT thus far. There are also some really cool new modes.

far cry. but i am biased, since i like sp more then mp.

also farcry graphics look pretty good, so does the phisics engine.

Get farcry withought a doubt , it looks amazing it, got a good story line and it runs really well even on dx8 geforce 4 cards 60fps max , Ut2004 is ut2003 with vehicles and assault.