News Posters

Question

I don't expect a huge response, but I figured I'd try anyway.

I currently run a website (www.planetnexiz.com) I't's been around for a while however it's had some setbacks, mostly with hosting, and as a rookie webmaster I've learned my fair share of lessons.

Anyhow I am looking for some news posters.

As a news poster you would surf to other news sites, including sites like Neowin and CNET.com for news. Once you find an interesting article you post it to the site through a web based interface that's easy to use.

It's really imperative that I find some news posters because right now I spend the majority of my free time keeping the news up to date and handling little issues throughout the site and forums.

If I have other people that can help me post news I can spend more time creating unique content for the site, making the site much better.

Anyhow, thanks for at least reading this, and if you are interested you can contact me @ WebMaster@PlanetNexiz.com

You can also get me on:

MSN: Briandl79@hotmail.com

and

AIM: PlanetNexiz

1 answer to this question

well, I would do it, but I currently run a site (http://www.celsyus.net), as well as post on another site.

I totally understand where you are coming from on the lack of posters.

My suggestion: Make people WANT to update your site, entice them that it will be fun and that they will get something out of it (not money, though :)).

I have several people who post on my site, and every single one of them I consider good friends. Get to know the people first, otherwise you will probably regret hiring them.

That's all the advice I have :p

Good luck.