best gel

what do you think's the best gel for spiking hair about 2" long? everything i've tried doesnt work. my hair just falls over. sooooo annoying

There is a GREAT hair gel (actually, it's called Hair glue) that is awesome. My hair is about 3 inches long now (don't my my avatar pic), and it does a great job. Its made by got2b.

It comes in a bright yellow, stand up tube. The stuff is CRAZY! It's even water proof! (You need to use soap to get it out!).

Work great.

If you don't live if the States, I don't know what to tell you. I can send you some if you like, I have a TON of it!

:D

i dunno but i use the same one got2b is a good one. They sell it at VONS or SAFEWAY whatever u want to call it in cali. I'm asian so it spikes well, its really hard when it dries.

Fudge is good if a bit expensive. It's a hair wax rather than a gel which in my opinion makes styling much easier.

Always wondered why your hair smelled tastey...now I know. ;)

Always wondered why your hair smelled tastey...now I know. ;)

LOL (Y) I have to say, the stuff does smell good enough to eat.

@KinKon: That's an impressive list of music there.

There is a GREAT hair gel (actually, it's called Hair glue) that is awesome. My hair is about 3 inches long now (don't my my avatar pic), and it does a great job. Its made by got2b.

It comes in a bright yellow, stand up tube. The stuff is CRAZY! It's even water proof! (You need to use soap to get it out!).

If you don't live if the States, I don't know what to tell you. I can send you some if you like, I have a TON of it!

:D

send ME some!! :D :D kthx

I keep my hair spiky... but in a more mixed up way...

For that I use:

L'Or?al : Out of Bed lasting messy effect putty

...when my hair are not too long

fx studio special

Garnier Fructis Style Strong Long-Lasting Hold gelly

...when my hair are longer...

- not on garnier's website :\ -

ok... what's really weird here is that those two products seems to be available only in Canada?!?!?

not sure about it though... international website of the two companies doesn't show the products...

only a .ca site of l'oreal shows the out of bed... can't find the one from garnier

try it if you can find it! it give a really stylish and techno style.... I wear that in raves parties... so trust me it holds... hehe

i'm going to go to saveon tomorrow or something and look for some of these. i've tried ice before and it works pretty well but freakin expensive for it's size!

gel sucks. use plain soap. add a little bit of water until you get bubbles as if youre tryingto wash your hands). then spike your hairwith this works like a charm. did this for years.

gel sucks. use plain soap. add a little bit of water until you get bubbles as if youre tryingto wash your hands). then spike your hairwith this works like a charm. did this for years.

Soap idea is too weird for me to try. . .

I used paul mitchel extra volume gel for a long time. One of the more expensive gels, but it does not get all flacky if u mess with ur hair like almost all other gels do. So i'd say its worth the price.

You must have a major dandruff problem. lol! :unsure: