Do You Think This Will Finish?

Does anybody knows when will Power Ranger will finish?!??

I was passing channels and I saw them, I just couldn't believe they were still on.

How many years do they have on air?

You sure it wasn't a re-run?

I know they had several spinoffs of the original show, which was by far the most successful.

Don't know, they were using some dinosaur thing, and it wasn't the first show, cuz I've seen it.

they werre dead after the first couple seasons... those were the only good ones, the orginal seasons, before they started making spins off it, like Power Rangers in Space or what they were called.

I actually watched it at my friend's house last week end. (Night after a LAN party and nobody felt like changing the channel that saturday morning) And they apparently brought back Tommy who was the green ranger in the original... I guess hes a teacher or something. And theres still the big evil puppets of doom that want some sort of power or something.... and the episode was a big flash back of all of Tommy's big moments, it was actually pretty cool... well, only because I watched it when it was on all those years ago when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade.

Would I watch it again? No. =)

IMO, Power Rangers in Space was the best. The finale kicked ass.

All things Power Rangers are just lame now. Power Rangers Uber Leet Monsters of Underground Death Crystal Boom Boom!!! Die.

they apparently brought back Tommy who was the green ranger in the original... I guess hes a teacher or something.

Glad to hear he has a job still. He was one of the coolest rangers.

power rangers in space sucked lol. Its all about the originals. Tommy Billy Trina Jason Kim? Zack... Missing any? And alpha? Aie ie ie

I've remembered watching the old series on ABC every afternoon after school. They were good. I also remembered that I had the red ranger action figure. I think I still have it around. My little sister had the pink one.

haha yeah the originals rocked.....yeah can't believe you got the right names boffa..haha totally forgot it already...my bro had the green dragon and a few other figures..haha cool stuff (Y) :laugh:

power rangers in space sucked lol. Its all about the originals. Tommy Billy Trina Jason Kim? Zack... Missing any? And alpha? Aie ie ie

that pwnd. :D

and remeber ZORDON? hahahaha the mystic floating face in a tube? hahaha

Omg memory's i remember when i found the Green Rangers dagger thing in the boot of my dads car for my birthday! Omg it was so cool.... green ranger was t3h w1n! And when i put my mega whatsit together with my mates dragon thingy....omg :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh and Kim was hot :blush:

They keep going for this reason:

In Japan there is no singular "Power Rangers" series. What we get over here is a number of series, chopped into small segments, overdubbed, a few new scenes created, and put together into completely new storylines.

The "power rangers" style series had been popular in Japan for a long time before anyone ever thought of ripping and cutting into a US series.

Oh and Kim, Pink Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson. She's done pr0n now ;)