You guys have to help! plz!

Your friend Sarah is so far in front they will know it's a setup. This looks way too sus. Also what exactly are we supposed to vote for? Is this like a beauty contest? If so I think it is shallow. Also I agree that this is spam and unfair on the other contestants. I haven't voted.

:cool:

Just because you wasted our time with this crap i'm going to vote for someone else...

Dude why? Shes not even that hot :no:

EDIT goodgod...after looking at all those its like watching the ugohoe parade :s I mean one or 2 were cute but over all *shudder* prostitute looking material

They're all like 14 except that one at the end thats like 40 :pinch:

Edited by Gary_Player

Just because you wasted our time with this crap i'm going to vote for someone else...

Dude why? Shes not even that hot?:no::

LOL you are actually helping him!!!

"IF" you voted for her it would look even more suspicious. So by helping to level it a little you did him a favor LOL

:rofl::

EDIT - I can see it now "Sarah with a score of 1,342 defeats the next person at 34", and Sarah is disqualified for obvious reasons.

:blink::

:x both sarah's are fugly, why on earth would anyone vote for em, espicially the one with the big knockers, shes the more uglier of the two :x, there aren't many that are actually breath taking, most are cute but damn, couldn't they get some more prettier girls

:x both sarah's are fugly, why on earth would anyone vote for em, espicially the one with the big knockers, shes the more uglier of the two :x, there aren't many that are actually breath taking, most are cute but damn, couldn't they get some more prettier girls

word