Canadians...

It's too bad that there was no snow last week and then we got a bit of a snowfall. That's the usual last gasp of winter and then the spring will show itself a little more. Unfortunately, it's -20 with the wind today, but it's supposed to be in the low 10s next week. I look forward to the increased time with which to bike and it becoming green again.

out.jpg

Those of you familiar with Ottawa will probably know where I live now. This picture also highlights just how dirty my windows are on the outside.

Awwwww :(

/me loves Canada, grabs brochure...

Weren't you and Keldyn supposed to be coming to Canada to assassinate me quite some time ago?

It's too bad that there was no snow last week and then we got a bit of a snowfall.  That's the usual last gasp of winter and then the spring will show itself a little more.  Unfortunately, it's -20 with the wind today, but it's supposed to be in the low 10s next week.  I look forward to the increased time with which to bike and it becoming green again.

At the risk of inviting the west coasters to tell us about their blooming tulips, we don't have any of that snow left in Toronto.

(and some of our Tulips ARE starting to poke through).

At the risk of inviting the west coasters to tell us about their blooming tulips, we don't have any of that snow left in Toronto.

(and some of our Tulips ARE starting to poke through).

Yeah, we didn't up until a week ago, it was pretty nice then. ;)

Weren't you and Keldyn supposed to be coming to Canada to assassinate me quite some time ago?

It was me and Keldyn :p, but we failed due to lack of travel costs & customs :pinch:

Radish?

It was me and Keldy:p:p, but we failed due to lack of travel costs & custom:pinch:h:

Oh yes, I remember now. Well, someday you'll get to visit this beautiful country and you'll have your chance.

It was me and Keldy:p:p, but we failed due to lack of travel costs & custom:pinch:h:

Radish?

contract the hit out to me! i'll take him out and put his spleen in the mail for you!

Montr?al (QC) here!:happy::

Same here :yes::

Travelled a lot... seems to be best city in the world

lots of culture and very open minded

Those of you familiar with Ottawa will probably know where I live now. This picture also highlights just how dirty my windows are on the outside.

Yes, I think I have a good idea.

I'd hate being so close to the bus route though. They get kinda loud.

Damn, its still cold here too. Especially today. Think Florida......

Nova Scotia, Cape Breton. Home of the "amazing and beautiful nature hikes and scenery"

True, true. I lived in NS for a long time. Beatiful. Just don't look in Halifax harbour too long. Hint: Oceans should not be used as giant sewers.

My name is Joe,

I spend my days icefishing, and trying to keep the polar bears away from my children. It gets tough sometimes, especially when the gas lantern goes out and we have no source of heat, and the nearest petrocan is 11teen "kilometres" away. Sometimes i do manage to make it there, but only when the dogsled is up and running. But all in all it's a wonderful life here in canada eh, the beers and women keep us warm when the lantern goes out, if we could only lose the snowshoes and polar bears.

LMAO...

i hope you enjoyed my rant..

actually i'm from nova scotia... i live on an island called Cape Breton... it's beautiful here.. i love canada, i've seen about 7 provinces, lived in 5, drove from 1 end to the other... and i can honestly say that canada is one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

My name is Joe, and i am canadian.

Oh yes, I remember now. Well, someday you'll get to visit this beautiful country and you'll have your chance.

I too had some confusion with Dazzla & Radish. Are you guys twin brothers??

Same here :yes:

Travelled a lot... seems to be best city in the world

lots of culture and very open minded

damn straight! i'll never live anywhere else and ive travelled a lot of places.

How about those Habs :)

mainImg_index.gif

Jace

What schools did you go too? How old are you? Ya Ottawa can be done in 40 min's hehe. Depends what you are drivin & how hard you want to push.

For a city that has 46,000 people we have about 12 timmies here. It's good stuff.  :woot:

Hey...another Cornwallian!! HAHA..

I went to St. Joes, and ya..Tim's is taking over the city, cant wait for the new one in the east end.. should be done soon. I am 24, and ya Ottawa deff in 40 or 45 mins...haha push the pedal hard..all the way..

Who are ya!? Haha..how old are ya..and what highschool did you go to.?? Shout back..

Welcome to the Great Wall of Corn.. :whistle: :D

I need to get my pics of our blizzard developed! (My digi broke so I had to take them with a disposable). We were having a real mild winter on the east coast here, we defenitely had less than a foot of snow on in my yard at the first of Feb . . . within a day we got dumped on with 92cm! :blink: it was crazy, took my dad my brother and I 8 1/2 hours to shovel our driveway, everything was closed for 2 days, took just as long to plow all the roads, craziest thing I ever say, we had a snow drift over my head in our driveway (I'm 6' tall too). It was nuts though, but it's like plenty warm here right now, snows melting like mad (cept we had a freak white out last night). Ahhh, gotta love Nova Scotian weather.

From Montreal, well....North Shore at least. Ste-Therese.

Montreal is a cool place if you're into night life....Crescent street, St-Laurent. Chilling out on a terrace on a summer night. Best time to be a Montrealer is summertime....just way too much to do and not nearly enough hours in the day.

Now, on the other side of the seesaw....anybody remember the Ice Storm a handful of years ago? I stood there watching the lights go out on Ste-Catherine street one by one.

From Montreal, well....North Shore at least. Ste-Therese.

Montreal is a cool place if you're into night life....Crescent street, St-Laurent. Chilling out on a terrace on a summer night. Best time to be a Montrealer is summertime....just way too much to do and not nearly enough hours in the day.

Now, on the other side of the seesaw....anybody remember the Ice Storm a handful of years ago? I stood there watching the lights go out on Ste-Catherine street one by one.

Awww damn.... Ice Storm '98..

I so remember that..I live 1 1/2 Hours from Montreal..so ya it hit us hard too...hope it never happens again...but it was sure pretty to see...all the trees covered in ice...but wasnt so cool to freeeze...haha