Tool to switch 9800pro settings easily?

I've just got myself a 9800pro and am seriously impressed, but given problems with certain games require different settings (notably BFV), I'm wondering is there a simple way to change 'profiles' easily, or somehow automate changes when certain exe's are run?

(specifically turning AA/AF on/off/to different levels).

Ta!

Hi Jon, the ATI control panel has the ability to save different profiles. After you make your AF/AA changes, just type the game name in at the bottom of the 3D tab and click save. After you have 2 or more, you can just load this up, pick your game profile, and click apply :)

Ah I knew I could rely on my neowin chums =)

I'll have a fiddle and see which works best for me, I'd rather automation if possible.. I really am that lazy :D

I'd rather automation if possible.. I really am that lazy :D

i hear that! it does get tiresome having to go in and switch. that radlinker tool might be what you're looking for (Y) (me too hehe)

Hmm just noticed something odd. That tool seemed to be working fine, BFV loaded with no AA,AF and all was well, a couple maps rotated, and then all of a sudden on the 4th map, AA just turned back on! No task switching or anything, it just appeared!

:(

Maybe it's a driver or a game issue, did you use the latest catalyst driver (4.3)?

Cause that never happened to me on any game that i played before.

was AA on in your ATI control panel? if so, i'd think the app suddenly started using that.

if you're going to use radlinker, i'd probably make sure that ATI control panels are set to balanced and left there. also, i'd make sure that no AA or AF is set within the game. let radlinker do the job :)

Yeah I'd set AA / AF to enabled in the control panel, and disabled via Radlinker. I'll try the opposite (off by default, and on using radlinker as needed).