Ravens

Ok, we didn't get T.O. He have a "free" 5th round pick. My question is, what are we going to do about the offense.

The team looks pretty much the same, and that only carried us into the first round of the play-offs. Boller needs someone to make plays, because he isn't. TO is a playmaker, but a big headcase.

I say that we fortify the defense even more, and train Boller to take sacks and not throw INT's, al-la Dilfer. :)

Otherwise, I don't know what to do about the offense.

well the ravens messed up big time.... they thought they had T.O, so they let go Marcus Robinson... which he signed with the Vikings. who knows they might look for a WR in the draft, or see who else is open in free angency

well the ravens messed up big time.... they thought they had T.O, so they let go Marcus Robinson... which he signed with the Vikings. who knows they might look for a WR in the draft, or see who else is open in free angency

First off ravens didnt mess up anything, they got screwed by the league.

Anyway, you are right on target with Boller being more like Dilfer. I feel our defense was stronger this year then in our superbowl team in 2000, however, we could never win the turnover ratio like we did so effectively in 2000.

We have a 2nd and 5th round pick, look for the ravens to pick up a great wide reciever in the 2nd round.

The ravens have done an OUTSTANDING job the last 5 years with their draft picks (Lewis, Lewis, Heap, Suggs, McAllister, Reed, etc)

I think we will be a strong contender for the superbowl next year

the whole situation is messed. i think the ravens should of gotten something more though.

the niners got brandon whiting, and the eagles go to... and the ravens got a 5th round pick.

its funny how the eagles website is talking about T.O. playing his former team... the ravens. bahahah.

the whole situation is messed. i think the ravens should of gotten something more though.

the niners got brandon whiting, and the eagles go to... and the ravens got a 5th round pick.

its funny how the eagles website is talking about T.O. playing his former team... the ravens. bahahah.

I'm not sure I'd be so excited if I were T.O. for that game. He's gonna have a big ol bullseye on his jersey from a certain Ray Lewis.

I'm not sure I'd be so excited if I were T.O. for that game. He's gonna have a big ol bullseye on his jersey from a certain Ray Lewis.

Not to mention how bad T.O got owned by McCallister when we played the 49ers last year.

I dont believe he had a single catch