9/11 Eagle

Anyone have any good photos with the eagle and 9/11

I believe I remember two at least..

One with a tear and one with the towers..

Please post the biggest you can find! Thanks! :)

I like how username posted an image with Bush, but has a John Kerry for President logo in his signature.

yeah me too.

it shows that he is a helpful neowinian and posts things that people request.

good man username!

yeah me too.

it shows that he is a helpful neowinian and posts things that people request.

good man username!

Or was he taking the p1ss ;)

Because an eagle that looks like it's about to bite the head off of bush really doesn't strike me as patriotic :p

Im not a huge fan of that pic. For some reason the eagle is crying because the people who are destrying its natural habitat got attacked?

sigh....why can't we get past 9-11.....

oh wait i know why...

Because idiots like you make post like this

you know....i don't recall the idea that we leanger on old things....didn't Jesus say something along the lines that people should learn to move on....

stop showing Jesus in pics with 9-11 imagery....its just bad taste...who knows....most of the people who died may have been sinners under christian beleifs...and are roting in hell...

Also....can Bald Egales Cry?.....god.....

oh wait i know why...

you know....i don't recall the idea that we leanger on old things....didn't Jesus say something along the lines that people should learn to move on....

stop showing Jesus in pics with 9-11 imagery....its just bad taste...who knows....most of the people who died may have been sinners under christian beleifs...and are roting in hell...

he was only asking for a picture, wasn't actually trying to start a thread about the incident

who cares what jesus might/might not have said (well i guess if you believe in him you might care) but its actually common sense to try not to linger on things and get stuck on the past. it can be incredibly hard to do this tho, but in the long run it is better for your well being.

and this is what i don't understand the most....one of the many reasons i do not believe in god or any of that. if some of the people who died had sinned then why would they be in hell? didn't your precious jesus die for everyones sins or something? doesn't he forgive people? so wouldn't he forgive these people for their sins? Surely denying people entry to heaven and sending them to hell is a huge sin. sounds like ol' jesus has got some double standards going on

anyway, this is getting way off topic. all alex wanted were some patriotic pics, so kennyout, shutup

oh wait i know why...

man. you dont HAVE to reply or even read the post if you dont want to.

a neowin member requested something, and people delivered. it was not a thread to judge the 9-11 pics or anything.

and im fine with letting people talk about 9-11 anytime they want. it is the largest terrorist attack in american history... and hit a lot people close to home.

do you also complain about people who talk about pearl harbor so long after it happened?

just dont read the thread next time if you got beef with 9-11.

oh wait i know why...

Kenny.... you've been showing your ###### side lately, knock it off unless you have something decent / nice to post aight?

Im not a huge fan of that pic. For some reason the eagle is crying because the people who are destrying its natural habitat got attacked?

Not very funny this time Boffa.

Kenny.... you've been showing your ###### side lately, knock it off unless you have something decent / nice to post aight?

He does have a point though... i mean people need to stop hanging on to / and resurrecting the past.

It's like in the UK, where the BBC (the main dominant broadcaster here) is always repeating, and doing items on the second world war. They just need to let it go. Its in the past now.