whats this tool?

Made of heavy metal and attached to a drill? :laugh:

lol, didnt even think about the metal being heavy...very good point...i see it now

Edit: Filippo, it would have been helpful if u said that in the first place, i would post another reply, but i think ive already done ten posts in the past few mins

Yeah nozzle would be the one!! I couldn't think of the name so I just wrote hose because I thought I had it right.. so I think it is hose nozzle (thanks Mav Phoenix)

isnt this one of those ultra fast screwdrivers that fastens the wheel in the race !!

Yep,dude~~

Im agree with u.. :yes: :yes:

Yep,dude~~

Im agree with u.. :yes: :yes:

im not sure, unless F1 cars use a different type of wheel base? dont really know **** about F1 cars, but it doesnt look like one of those to me

^yeah I agree, besides the outer notches I can't really see anyway it can unscrew a nut or anything like that. I still think it is a hose head because of the four holes in the center

ok, i believe i know what it is now

maybe its to fill the F1 cars with gas....only thing i can really think of that would be a tool used for F1 and looks like that

im not sure, unless F1 cars use a different type of wheel base? dont really know **** about F1 cars, but it doesnt look like one of those to me

anyway~~WE know it now~~

thats ok~~ :yes: lolol :yes: