Need neowinians help for choice

Guys ive got this presentaton thing to do, which i gotta talk for about 15 minutes, and show slide shows etc... and we choose this topic from below, and talk about ti based around this: Investigates some aspect of relationship between humans and ICTs(information communication and technologies). You should also pay attention to the socio-cultural and/or political and /or economic contexts within which these technoligues are developed and used.

this is the list of topics to choose from:

digital photograph

online security

digital telelvision

scientific research

future technolgies

copyright and intellectual property

A.I

education and training

cyber crime

virtual reality

cybernetics

surveillance and privacy issues

and some other boring ones

basically i just want ur opinion as to wat topic i should pic thats broad enough to fit in that question above, and which one can i talk about for 15 mins, im considering talking about Longhorn, under future technologies. and im also leaning to online security.

Lots of good topics and things generally just open for whatever you're interested in.

Think there's a lot possible with cyber crime, security, and privacy issues in general these days (maybe even stuff like electronic voting methods?), but with all that's here, a lot would indeed just be about whatever interests you most.

If you like digital photography, there's plenty there alone. Kodak ceasing selling film cameras (other than disposable), people taking digital photos and storing/printing them themselves, distributing via electronic methods....

Any of these can fit the time period. I'd just find whatever floats your own boat most for your own reasons. What have you been paying the most attention to yourself with current technology?

I'd go for online security. Seems to be there is a big need for this with all the virus and other things going around. Also, the need for better online security is only going to increase as the internet expands.

Just my $.02

I don't think that any of us can tell you what you are interested in, but the current tangled state of intellectual property and copyright law on a global level is quite interesting and contentious when modern telecommunications are taken into consideration. We have been spending the last four years re-assessing the value of intangible product in many ways that have been extremely interesting. I don't think any time aside from perhaps the loosely considered 100 years of the west's "Enlightenment" has seen such argument over the inherent value in one's intellectual output.

Would you consider Social Engineering as "Online Security"? If so, give it a go, it's a great topic :)

Indeed - if you could focus on that it would be a really sweet topic. You could buy that book by Kevin Mitnick, its a good one. ;)