Blackberry -like- PDA

I'm looking for a PDA thats similar to a Blackberry. I have a PALM M100 w/ a keyboard but don't use it enough because grafiti is too hard, doesn't work well and take quick notes using the keyboard is inconvienient.

Blackberry is only sold in Canada by Rogers and they won't sell it - as far as I know - w/o a monthy plan which is over $25 a month. Are there any similar PDAs that I can get with the small keypad integrated onto the PDA? I also need it to sync on the PC via USB. There are others where the keyboard flips down but they're usually too big.

EDIT: I forgot to mention..... I'm looking for something w/o a wireless plan since its too expensive. The Blackberries on sale are in the US, even at the minimum bids its gonna cost me over $100. I'd rather get something I have a warranty on.

Ideas?

Edited by DrunkenMaster

Part of it depends who your cell carrier is. I have Sprint. You can get a Vision plan with unlimited Internet from them and buy a Handspring Treo 300 used off Ebay for less then 200 dollars. I bought one and it's pretty good. The Treo 600 is better but it's pricey. The 300 Does have a keyboard and can surf most web sites. It runs Palm OS.

Okay, i have to ask

What is a Blackberry?

And please don't say fruit, lol cause that's not the kind of blackberry i'm talking about :p