The Amazing Cat Story!

5 years ago, we were given 2 kittens, "Joey" (the small one) and "Tiggy" (The big one)... they were best mates and we couldnt tear them apart from each other. Anyway, my Dad organised a skiing trip for us which meant that our cats had to go off to our friend's house for the week. When we got back we had a phone call saying that the boysterous one (Tiggy) had run off. As i said, that was about 5 years ago.

2 days ago my mum (parents now divorced) brought home a friend from work for dinner. As soon as she walked into the door she looked at our cat (joey) and said, "hey, that looks just like my cat".... or something along those lines... the conversation continued and finally we twigged. We asked when she bought her cat and she told us that it had just walked in one day and adopted her (around the same time he ran away)!

As you can guess, you can probably tell where this is leading. We went to look at the cat tonight and - voila - it WAS tigger! It was really, really disorientating. A cat we thought had been dead for 5 years was living with my mum's friend! I know you probably hear stories like this all the time, but we live in the middle of nowhere, a completely rural area (Cornwall, UK!).

yeah, anyway, im still a bit overwhelmed, know it probs doesn't mean anything to you folks, but i thought id share :)

Cyas!

Tom

thats the best part - she's moving house soon, and there's gonna be nowhere for her cat to stay! So looks like joey and tigs will be reunited :)

yay

tom