Wal Mart 'ITunes'

over here in europe walmat is, especially in germany, kinda g4y and a ripoff. totally overpriced and 3rd class product selection.

In canada and i assume the states, its alot cheaper than the other stores and yes it also has a ****tier product, but here people are cheap ****ers and wal mart makes millions

Walmart ( otherwise know as hell under one roof) is the most evil of all U.S. corporations, they move in undercut smaller stores and put them out of business, They underpay their employees and cut them short on healthcare and other benifits... and if that wasn't enough they use contractors that hire undocumented imigrants at slave wages to clean the store and lock them in overnight like a bunch of animals... and for some reason are the largest contributer to the Bush campaign :huh: ???

I wish people would quit giving them business :crazy:

Walmart ( otherwise know as hell under one roof) is the most evil of all U.S. corporations, they move in undercut smaller stores and put them out of business, They underpay their employees and cut them short on healthcare and other benifits... and if that wasn't enough they use contractors that hire undocumented imigrants at slave wages to clean the store and lock them in overnight like a bunch of animals... and for some reason are the largest contributer to the Bush campaign :huh: ???

Don't forget that they eat children, too! :pinch:

In canada and i assume the states, its alot cheaper than the other stores and yes it also has a ****tier product, but here people are cheap ****ers and wal mart makes millions

Trillions actually . . . either way, it's a piece of **** store. There's one across the street from the Staples I work at, people kept coming in with printers they bought at Wal-Mart for like $35 wanting ink, then found out it was $90 for the the tanks that go in their 2 year old Lexmark Z25 or Z32!! and they don't know **** about anything when you go into their electronics dept. I hada customer last night who was needed a high quality digital camera, Wal-Mart told him 3.3 MP is as high as they go right now, needless to say, he left with 5 MP Canon DigitalELPH (I know you can go higher, but it was all that was within his price range) . . . Wal-Mart can eat my ass

:crazy: Wal-Mart can go screw itself -- I resent them trying to sell virtually everything. I refuse to buy gas from Wal-Mart, and would gladly pay a few cents more to another music download site just to avoid the greed of Wal-Mart.

:crazy: Wal-Mart can go screw itself -- I resent them trying to sell virtually everything. I refuse to buy gas from Wal-Mart, and would gladly pay a few cents more to another music download site just to avoid the greed of Wal-Mart.

:cry: Wanna tissue :rofl:

1) Prove it.

2) What the hell does it matter who the company contributes to?

No, but I'm sure with we put our minds to it we could make one. :D

We don't even need to think about it. Just google it and you'll find clear instructions on how to make a bomb. And Wal-mart sucks.

Have you heard what they are selling... it is all country music crap. Plus, if they ever to "broaden" their horizons to include real music, they will have to censor it (ie. ever bought a real CD at walmart?). But yes, I think this is a load of crap. btw, they teamed up with liquid audio to do this so you know it is going to be 100% big floppy donkey dix!

Yeah, I've always hated wal mart. This guy that I work with bought his computer and a router there...needless to say they are the ****tiest computer and router ever, the router is some cheesy knock off of the Linksys brand.

If it weren't for people that like to buy garbage at cheap prices, Wal mart would've been bottom up a long time ago.

i used to like wal mart a while back, but then my fiance got a job there and now we are no longer together and shes with a coworker and now i hate that store and wish it had never had come into my area.

TS

Yup. States too. Masses flock to it.