Chris Chandler a Ram

chandler over warner? yeah right. why is chandler even still playing?

He had a very strong finish to the 2004 season. I think he won 6 in a row or something along that lines

warner is horrible now. they should just release him. he doesn't deserve to even be picked up by any teams. he gets injured so often it's not even worth signing him. it's about time the rams are getting different qb's

I think Warner is a lot better than Chris Chandler. I think he started using a cane to walk onto the field last year. Of course anything new for the Bears is good news.

Well... maybe the Arizona Cardinals will pick him up -- Is Shaun King really the answer to AZ's problems?

they can still get something for warner if they did it fast.

i dont get why they even have him on there.

yo XT. noticed you in daytona! i go each summer! lovely place.

He would be perfect for the 'skins. Joe Gibbs always did like guys with experience. He also had a mantra "Protect the quarterback at all costs." Warner would love that. One of the greatest coaches of all time is back in action. Should be an interesting year with some projects to keep an eye on:

KC, can they find a defence?

Dallas, how long will it take the Tuna to work his magic?

Skins, has Gibbs been out of the game for too long?

Detroit, time for the QB to show something

Raiders, will they be allowed to use walkers on the field this year?

Tampa, can they regroup?

Atlanta, can the QB stay healthy?

"Detroit, time for the QB to show something"

What?

Harrington's only target, Rodgers, was out almost the entire year last year and Hakim is faded, you can't put a deadline on the guy.

Now, if the Lions draft Kellen Winslow, which I think they will, and Rodgers stays healthy -- Harrington will have the chance to prove himself worthy. And he will. Lions will finish at least 7-9 this year, mark my words.

And as for the Raiders... they're getting younger, with exception to Sapp. Maybe the draft will help them out. I agree with you on the other points except Dallas, who is permanantly screwed.