Internet explorer proxy settings

Ive been tryin to figure this out since last night.I have been using "MyIE" some since about yesterday.Well i use a proxy(naviscope,proximitron).The problem is that i cant get my proxy to work in any internet explorer based browser besides MyIE,and this includes regular Internet explorer.I can get a proxy to work perfectly fine in MyIE though.Im pretty sure something with MyIE is doing this but i have not been able to find out what.I have deleted MyIE completely and cleaned up anything it mightve left behind.Im not sure whats wrong.To get MyIE proxy to work i have to set it inside of MyIE.ini(if im not mistakin thats the name of it anyhow)If anyone has experienced anything similar to this please let me know how to fix this because i cant use a proxy through anything but MyIE and i dont wanna use MyIE now.Thanks

what happenes when you configure IE like it says in proxomitron docs?

while naviscope is nice, unfortunatly it doesn't support http/1.1 so you can't recv compressed pages. which translates to slower browsing and more bandwidth wasted...

Oh really.Thanks for info about naviscope.Wasnt aware of that.Well when i try to configure proximitron i get nothing.Basicly when i try to configure the proxy it seems internet explorer just basicly ignores it totally and accesses the net normally.But it is amazing to me how i can get it to recognize my proxy setup if i run MyIE.I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the option inside the menu of MyIE that allows you to turn your proxy on or off without even using the regular internet explorer proxy setup.Do you know the option im talkin about?It seems like it has to have something to do with that because if i turn that option on and then configure a proxy like i normally would MyIE will access that proxy but no other Internet explorer front end will,not even internet explorer itself.Hopefully someone has some ideas about this.Thanks again for the help.

Yes that is the way i try to set it up.used to work this way.Now that ive used MyIE it doesnt recognize a proxy in any other I.E frontend but MyIE(including Internet explorer itself)

Cmon.Someone has got to know how to fix this.One person has replied so far and thats pitiful for the amount of people in and out of the boards here.If you know the answer please help me out here as youd like someone to do the same for you.Thanks again

Cmon now,this is getting ridiculous.Someone has gotta know the answer(dont say reformat please cause id like to fix it without that.)Anyone????