The New 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

it looks soooooo much like the lexus sc 430

now cheap bastages can buy this car, rip the Hyundai symbol off and slap on a Lexus one. :laugh:

i love that car.. looks great.. looks somewhat like the new Hyundai Coupe.. but none the less, i like it i like it i like it :D

Uhhhh...this IS the Hyundai Coupe, aka the Hyundai Tiburon in the US.

the back end of the car is really ugly, but the front is just perfect. i love the headlight design. not too much into convertibles though, i quite enjoy a full car.

Those taillights are butt ugly. (N)

I have to respectfully disagree! I like them! Those are really cool looking, actually the entire car is really cool looking!

i rather buy the cadillac CTS-V

Please tell me where you can get a CTS-V for so little?! :D

This .. thing.. has the rear end of a Lexus SC430, the lack of power from a SC430, the vario-roof from the Mercedes r230/R171 and the heritage of nothing. It's got a lot and nothing going for it, I expect it to be a hit for chicks.

The sliding glass roof however, that's tight!

Front end reminds me of C6 when just glancing at it.

I bet it'd look better in black, when you can't see it, kinda like the BMW E60 M5 :woot:

If I wanted a drop top speedter that looks like a chick car I'd wait for the R171 from Mercedes that should come out next year and have the N/A 55 series engine, that'll be a blast to drive and since it's an automatic I can hand it off to my sister! :D

cts-v is better than bmw's m5 and m3, thats why bmw's going with a v10's now.... please dont give me this crap about m5 is better than the cts-v.... m5 do high 13s, the caddy is doing 13.3.... ive known about this car early last year... in the article on car and driver says its the m5 and m3 KILLER!!!! its worth every penny!!!! nuff said

Ok, enough you hyundai haters.

First, hyundai was never meant to be those fast or expensive cars. It was meant for economic transportation since most people in corea just want to get to point A to point B.

As being top, its getting there. Japan's line of auto been out in the US since the early 70s or 80s , so they got a head start but hyundai is moving up.

I dont think its ugly, i like this design.