Download Festival

Not sure really where to post this so mods feel free to move it. Just wondering if there is any Neowin members goin to the Download Festival in June? The final line up has been announced and its looking pretty saweet! :D I bought my ticket last week. Heres the line up...

DONINGTON JUNE 5

MAIN STAGE

Linkin Park

Sum 41

Very Special Guests: Iggy And The Stooges

The Hives

The Distillers

Cradle Of Filth

Monster Magnet

GAME ON STAGE

Electric Six

Akercocke

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Million Dead

DONINGTON JUNE 6

MAIN STAGE

Metallica

Korn

Slipknot

Slayer

Machine Head

Ill Nino

Godsmack

GAME ON STAGE

HIM

Bowling For Soup

Taking Back Sunday

Damage Plan

Brides Of Destruction

Life Of Agony

Hatebreed

I cant wait for this esp the main stage on June 6th! KoRn woohoo! :woot: :wub: Edit: can a mod fix the name please :blush:

Download Fesitival? is that like p2p in a field?

You can find more infomation about the Download Fesitival,

at the BBC events site Here

or at the fesitivals site Here

Theres also rumours of one other big band playing yet to be annouced, so far people are saying its either Deftones, ACDC, Papa Roach or Manson. Theres also rumours of smaller bands; fear factory, drowning pool, Funeral for a friend, Breed 77 and Soil. TBH I dont mind which of them plays cause there all great bands (Y) :woot: :punk: Its going to be an amazing weekend, although last year was really good and it will be hard to beat :shifty:

Why is it called a Download festival??

They set up about 500 computers all running kazaa and they download files and burn em to CDs.... hmm I wish I could go, I'll check out the flight prices :D

We bought our tickets as soon as they went on sale, I really can't wait and the line up is getting better and better every day!

Now if only In Flames would play... they are touring at the time so it's a real possibility!!!!!!!! :)

Which Festival ? :rolleyes:

Probably going to Downloads, Either that or Leeds.

Sorry didn't see you had already made a thread, and btw why do you keep saying "downloads" plural? its just one event, unless you plan to go to the scottish one aswell ;)