What's the most you've ever won?

?2 on a card i went to cash it in the other day but they wouldn?t let me unless

I had ID

and I wasn?t it school uniform.

they said they cant give me the ?2 if i was in school uniform why? is that even a law!

I won two N64 games off of Radio Disney back when I still listened... Heres the stupidest story, though..

I ALMOST won the competition where you get to be animated into an episode of Doug the cartoon. What happened was, you had to be caller #30 to get it, and I called in and found out I was caller #30!! The DJ told me "okay, hang on" because I guess she was going to put me on the air in a second, and I thought she said "okay, hang up"... So I hung up.

:pinch:

Two seconds later I was like "wtf? Why did I do that?" I guess I was too excited :laugh: I lost the contest. Too bad. So sad.

I only won $20 from lottery. My sister won $1000 from lottery before...she just missed one number and she could've won millions.

I won 50 on scratchoffs... Hope to win more for new car fundage, since mine got demolished by a tree, and insurance won't pay for it, because it was an act of god, they say...

the real question is: Has anyone everyone anything besides coffee and donuts from Tim Hortons roll up the rim to win?

now that's rigged

20+ cups of coffee and all i've won is a free coffee :laugh:

I've won a muffin from Tim Hortons :)

I won two N64 games off of Radio Disney back when I still listened... Heres the stupidest story, though..

I ALMOST won the competition where you get to be animated into an episode of Doug the cartoon. What happened was, you had to be caller #30 to get it, and I called in and found out I was caller #30!! The DJ told me "okay, hang on" because I guess she was going to put me on the air in a second, and I thought she said "okay, hang up"... So I hung up.

:pinch:

Two seconds later I was like "wtf? Why did I do that?" I guess I was too excited :laugh: I lost the contest. Too bad. So sad.

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

:laugh: Won 28 dollars once after playing a complicated lottery 'wheeling' program. Won 7 dollars in Powerball last year. Won a $50 free groceries card last year, from some on-line contest/registration last Spring.

i'm debating what's worth more... the $5 scratch lottery ticket, or the pair of Bulls tickets... :laugh:

no seriously, I won a pair of Chicago Bulls' tickets last year... never ended up going, lol.

My mum won an brand Audi A2 in a compo but it was just a pain in the ass with audi if something was wrong.

also won some cds, games before bout ?200 worth.

I won ?25 worth of Cadburys Chocolate vouchers when I was 5! :woot::

That was the perfect prixe for a five your old:DD