eBay Dilemma

1. I buy a sony pcga-DA1 display adaptor for my sony srx 87 laptop, spending a total of ?49

2. Adapter doesnt work, i search google and find this: http://pub173.ezboard.com/funofficialsonyf...icID=2555.topic

3. I tell seller this, and she refuses to accept it back, even tho in the description of her item, it specifically says it works with the sony srx 87

Now, here comes my dilemma, do I:

A. Start a hate campaign against her, closing all her auctions for the next couple of months, or until I get bored, whichever takes longest.

B. Let it go, and try selling the item on ebay myself to recoop the money

C. A and then B, or possibly B and then A, or maybe even A and then B and then A and then A again.

Thoughts please, and make them fast else you might be too late to have a say in the matter

Complain against the seller. Leave negative feedback. File a complaint with eBay.

How exactly do you suppose you will "close all her auctions"?

fistly leave negative feedback second report her to e-bay you should be covered for e-bay to give you your money back they then claim it back off her

EDIT: dam you where quick

I take it that he means bidding like 1 million pounds on every auction she makes

is the page still up if so lets have a look and name and shame the buyer

How exactly do you suppose you will "close all her auctions"?

how do you think a ****ed off person would close someone elses auctions, when they all have buy prices? ;)

how do you think a ****ed off person would close someone elses auctions, when they all have buy prices? ;)

:no:

That is UNBELIEVABLY stupid to do. You can get in serious trouble with the law if you do that.

Well, it's very easy to block bidders on ebay, so A wouldn't work (not to mention 3 NPB and your account will be closed). A is just a bad idea. Just resell it, if the person won't take it back they deserve a negative. I usually take back anything that the buyer isn't happy with.

Well, it's very easy to block bidders on ebay, so A wouldn't work (not to mention 3 NPB and your account will be closed).

only problem there is that i own a .org domain, so it wouldnt be a problem for me to create unlimited ebay accounts

If you think you will get any pleasure from A then go for that but maybe informing her you are taking further action such as claiming the money back through Court or making sure ebay takes action she will just give back the money. Who knows, thats the problem with ebay sometimes :(

Its your responsibilty as a buyer to make sure all products are compatible

But the auction SAID it did. Lying about an item description shouldn't be taken lightly, espicially if you've had a past experience with getting ripped off. :angry: