Who has the dirtiest desk!

So, i was going through the forums and i didnt see anything about this. I did a search, nothing came up. So i thought i would start one. Lets find out who on Neowin has the dirtiest desk. I have seen some pretty bad ones in my day. So, give your best shot!

A post your thread? Did i put this in the wrong spot or something?

/Edit: I just thought it would be great to see.

A post your thread? Did i put this in the wrong spot or something?

/Edit: I just thought it would be great to see.

"post your <insert some item here>" threads are banned from these boards

lol

it was funny to log on one day and half the threads on general discussion were "Post your <insert something stupid here>" threads

...Neobond wasn't so happy after that lol :laugh:

haha i'm lucky i redid my room, i would have been too tempted to embarrass myself by posting my desk... ugh it was a mess. like 3 week old fetticunni alfredo dinners and cups lying around, towels.... it sucked

i dont get what the deal was with the "post your" threads. We have the "Post your boyfreind/girlfreind pics" thread, we got "Whats the most youve ever won". We got this thread. I dont see the big deal, ban flamers, not the threads.

Damn, I just cleaned mine up earlier today. It coulda been a contender for dirtiest.

Now it's just got the essentials. My monitor, my laptop, some Nyquil and a bottle of hot sauce.

If this one gets locked, then so should the "Whats the most you've ever won" thread right here too...

Lets not start questioning "if this why not that" because seriously, that's for us to decide.

Just had to move my desk into the living room as the spare room won’t be spare for much longer (the pitter patter of tiny feet)…

Very tidy (and spotless) at the moment but how long will this last?

I'm always tempted to take a picture of my desk after I cleaned it, knowing that not long, it will become a very good example of how the Devil's ass would look like from the inside :s