Stupid Burglers

Well, this is always fun. Doors were locked, and we live in a good neighborhood. Now> ON TO THE PICS!

(If I sound not upset, it's because I'm not. It suckes, but we got homeowners insurance, and they didn't take the good stuff)

Old tuner, CD player. They left the cassette deck, guess they don't have tapes anymore.

Left the CD's too, must not have the same tastes as my step dad.

IMG_0271%20Small.JPG

Mothers dresser. They went throw the drawers and crap, must have been looking for jewlery.

IMG_0272%20Small.JPG

Where the old computer was. I'm glad to be rid of that old POS, finally everyone'll stop asking me to make it faster. They took the fax machine too, too bad we arn't in the 1980's

IMG_0273%20Small.JPG

Went through the closet, luckelly I left it a few months ago. Closing checking accounts because they could have taken checks. Left my mom's mink coat though.

IMG_0274%20Small.JPG

My sisters room. This one was the most ransacked, but I think that's just my sister being a pig. They went through her desk, and the only thing my sister reports as missing is her two dollar bill. Meh, she's 11.

IMG_0275%20Small.JPG

Door into my room from outside. See closeup...

IMG_0276%20Small.JPG

Closeup of door. Note door half opened... the wrong way. If they couldn't even break in through that crappy door, they don't deserve any of the stuff they didn't take.

IMG_0277%20Small.JPG

Edited by MattCohn.com

The page cannot be displayed

There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.

Please try the following:

* Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

* Open the mattcohn.com:1010 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected

Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Background:

This error can occur if the Web server is busy and cannot process your request due to heavy traffic.

* More information:

Microsoft Support

:blink: dude, your house is really dirty, you oughta clean it up don't you think?

;)

Well it'll be easier now, since we don't have to have that garrage sale.

f**kin people who break into peoples homes.. makes me angry :angry:

someone did that to my girlfriends house a while ago.. i just wish i knew who they were so i could have beat them severely..

im just glad no one was hurt.. thats all that really matters.. (my girlfriend thought about staying home from school that day.. thank god she didnt)

I feel your pain man.. last week someone broke into my garage, lifted up my car onto 4 old car batteries, took my 17" OZ wheels, a toolkit, a rear spoiler and some color spraycans.. weee.. oh the joy..

thing is that I'm not conserned about the stuff.. hell yah, a bit though I am.. but it's all about the mess that one has go to through with the police and the insurance company.. plus this new feeling I have.. a "must have a second and third and fourth look" before I can close the garage door.. paranoid? sure..