My Free Syntax Mobo & $100

Let me first explain to you all what happened.

On the 12th TigerDirect had this decent deal on a $10 Syntax mobo that was $54.95 before rebates (including $11 shipping). So I figured since my mobo was screwed (brother put the wrong type of RAM in.. dont ask.. or do) that I would buy a new one. I bought the board, I payed with my Paypal debit card, and I got the mobo the 18th, and it was all good.

Yesterday I check my paypal account to see how much I have on my debit card. And to my suprise I see $54.95. Paypal refunded my money for the motherboard i already got(:blink:) And not only that, but I also sent in the $40 Mail in Rebate that came with the mobo. So technically i would be making about $100 for getting a new motherboard. They havent got with me yet about it, and Im not going to pester them about taking my money. On my paypal statement it says something like this:

Debit Card Authorization From TIG*TIGERDIRECT.COM: Expired

Debit Card Credit Received From TIG*TIGERDIRECT.COM: Completed

Isnt it thier fault? Were they supposed to take the money in a certain time period and they didnt? Because if not then I dont know what to do. But if they cant do anything then I might be getting $40 back, along with a motherboard they paid me to buy. What do I do? :huh: