[NFL] Brian Dawkins Suplex

If anyone remembers a thread back in December I was trying to explain this play that Darth Dawkins was involved in, where he peforms the Dawplex on another player. I finally found the video if anyone wants to see it because it is so painful yet awesome, which is why he is my favorite NFL player. The best part was, there was no penalty. I do not know if any of you care seeing as there probably is only one other Eagle's fan besides myself, but you should watch it anyway: Link.

Edited by jmole

dont tell me you dont remember Ronnie Lott, that hit was good but nothing compared to those hits that some great players like Lott himself, Steve Atwater or Lynch used to do

I'll see if I can dig some up - he has been out of the league for awhile now :laugh:

I don't mean to bash the play, but I just dislike the Eagles. I've seen similar tackles made and there was a penalty called - the exact thing Theismann was saying in the video. Good find though, we should start a thread of the best hits in football or something.

,Mar 29 2004, 04:16] dont tell me you dont remember Ronnie Lott, that hit was good but nothing compared to those hits that some great players like Lott himself, Steve Atwater or Lynch can do

I seriously have no idea what hit you are referring to. Perhaps if you could find screenshots or a vid it could refresh my memory. However, I do not think anyting could have been worse then the hit that was put on Michael Irvin that almost paralyzed him and ended his career when his head went into the turf/cement of vet stadium.

@soloredd: Yea that would be a cool idea for a thread, we just need to find screenshots/vid links of cool hits. Also you are probably right, I think the only few Eagles fans on the board would appreciate it. I just think it was pretty awesome move that you do not see in every football game.

I'll see if I can dig some up - he has been out of the league for awhile now :laugh:

I don't mean to bash the play, but I just dislike the Eagles. I've seen similar tackles made and there was a penalty called - the exact thing Theismann was saying in the video. Good find though, we should start a thread of the best hits in football or something.

A list like that should, SHOULD, include Dick Butkus

I seriously have no idea what hit you are referring to. Perhaps if you could find screenshots or a vid it could refresh my memory. However, I do not think anyting could have been worse then the hit that was put on Michael Irvin that almost paralyzed him and ended his career when his head went into the turf/cement of vet stadium.

@soloredd: Yea that would be a cool idea for a thread, we just need to find screenshots/vid links of cool hits.

let me do a search

,Mar 29 2004, 04:22] let me do a search

Oh man I feel like an idiot and it is 3:30 AM so I am not really thinking. I did a google search to refresh my memory and now I feel like a dope. :wacko: Of course I remember who Ronnie Lott is, I even have him as a character on one of my NFL Street Teams, but I do not use the 49ers often. Doh!

too bad he'll be in a seahawks uni next season.

Who Dawkins? We have him till 2010, which means he will be 37 years old. We resigned him with a seven year contract in 2003. I doubt he will be traded until that time and by that age I think he is going to retire.

Edited by jmole