How does Christopher Walken do it?

How in the name of god does this man get his hair like that???

I just watched another movie with him in it, and dammit, I want my hair like that!!!

But I can not work out how he makes it so "boofy" at the front :blink:

Some images to show you what I mean

walken_king_ny.jpg

ChristopherWalken.jpg

walken.jpg

walken1.jpg

I know it's probably an odd sorta question to be asking, but I figured here was as good as anywhere to get advice/flamed from.

You tease it forwards while blowing it backwards, getting hair into it. It involves a lot of light brushing

do you have hair like that?

Its easy to get your hair like that, a little bit of gel or wax and a hair dryer. I think only actors and stuff can get away with styles like that because on normal people it makes it look like they are trying to hard to impersonate someone

He gets it that way because he is an actor/celebrity/etc. and has professionals do all of that for him. Obviously, everyone is different, and you simply canNOT have the same hairstyle if you don't have similar hair.

This might be overboard, but I liken this to those absolute idiots who do reconstructive surgery to look like celebrities. When will people ever understand that you are who you are and nobody can change that? Why look like someone else, for fukc's sake?

On a lighter note, it looks like all you would do is use a hairdryer and some gel. Put some gel in the front and use a big brush and hairdryer and as you blowdry it, just brush it backward. This will give it some poofyness, but I'm sure he has it done in some secret way.

mmmm christopher walken

how i love christopher walken

really, i'm obsessed! lol everyone in my family knows it

i'm so odd

Well we'll just have to stop that, won't we? ;) Anyways, you told me to not buy his clothes from "The Rundown", so I don't think you're THAT obsessed. :rofl:

we don't have the money! now didn't i tell you if it was him to do it??? silly flish!

find me christopher walken himself, and then we'll talk

mmmmm christopher walken

he's christopher walken. that's the way he is. don't even try to be like christopher walken because you will fail. miserably. painfully. then you will be laughed at. you will cry.