How do you study

this probably isn't going to help much, but when i study, i just read through my textbook once or twice (i have a good memory)

strangely, i usually get A's on my tests :D

hmmm i like to take my notes, and type out the most important stuff and put that in a more organized and functional form and then read it and maybe memorize it if i have to.

also, i like to study in 20-30min incremements with 5-10min breaks in between

how you study really depends on the person and what works for you. I usually make sure i get the main idea of the subject when i first go over it, and then cram 5-60 minutes (depending on the amount of content covered) before the test. But then again, i can usually a pass test when i have never read the info and have no clue about the subject, because its easy to predict what the logical answer would be, but if i want to ace it i usually just cram right beforehand.

what i do is just read for about 20-30mins b4 i go to sleep. so my brain can process it whilst im asleep. it worx wonderfully. i memorisd the 1st 20elements of the periodic table lyk that:D

hydrogen, helium, lythium, berylium, boron, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, neon, sodium, magnesium, aluminium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, argon, potassium, calcium...

yup still rememba it. worx well

what i do is just read for about 20-30mins b4 i go to sleep. so my brain can process it whilst im asleep. it worx wonderfully. i memorisd the 1st 20elements of the periodic table lyk that:D

hydrogen, helium, lythium, berylium, boron, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, neon, sodium, magnesium, aluminium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, argon, potassium, calcium...

yup still rememba it. worx well

didnt you know, helium and oxygen switched places...

Ugh, I've spent my entire life studying...I'm sooo sick of it. I used to be able to, but now (2nd year at college) I just don't give a flying **** any more. Last week before the exam tops, other than that no studying, and as long as I keep passing my exams, I'm not gonna change my ways.

Thanks for all the replys, Im going to try to get my act straight...

Normally i just do nothing... sit there doing nothing, normally end up reading my pc and game mags or playing my pc

I do my homework during before going to bed,before classes, during classes, free classes. Its a pain, coz i hate getting in trouble. Normally if i have a test, i cram the night before and get about 65%.

And writing notes into a notepad, that seems like a good method...