"Goldeneye 2" Announced!

Leave the old classics alone, create your own damn classic EA..... 

Quiet. My and my mate loved this game so damn much, I really hope they don't trash its name.

I miss Alec Trevelyan :(

Wish in the game you can "choose" him to be  :shifty:

No no, it was all about Odd Job and hiding yourself in crates that exploded so that when the crates respawned they would form back over you. Thus you could hide yourself inside a crate and pop out when someone walks by and shout "suprise!".

Goldeneye was the best, game, ever, period. At least FPS / N64.

If my N64 still worked, and I still had my Goldeneye cartridge, man I'd play it every day.

PS. I know I can download it and emulate it, but it doesen't have the same feel as the N64 :(

Goldeneye was the best, game, ever, period. At least FPS / N64.

If my N64 still worked, and I still had my Goldeneye cartridge, man I'd play it every day.

PS. I know I can download it and emulate it, but it doesen't have the same feel as the N6:(:(

actually emulation might be even better graphically

I remember when i got the expansion pac for N64 (the 8MB thing for 30 bucks.....) when i went to go play goldeneye one time....I noticed in the Underground facility(the one that was destroyed in first part of the movie by the Goldeneye device), that looking at the shinny half metal ball thing on the wall....that its visually improved....it was better mirroring things....also noticed GE ran a little better/visually....

i don't know why it was, cause I thought only games designed to use the thing would have noticed the extra memory was there.....but noticing that maybe goldeneye is scalable....if emulated....does it look better?

Is there a demo of any of these sequels or the original?

You're not old enough to have been around for the Goldeneye phenomenon, I take it.

Goldeneye was a Nintendo 64 game. The only 'sequel' is Goldeneye 2, only now going into production.

there are no 'demos' for Goldeneye because it was a console game. I suppose there are ROMS out there for N64 emulators, but I don't believe that's something up for discussion here at neowin. besides, any emulations probably suck anyway.

If you wanna play goldeneye, get 3 friends and about 50 bucks. That should net you a used N64, 3 extra controllers and a copy of Goldeneye.

You're not old enough to have been around for the Goldeneye phenomenon, I take it.

Goldeneye was a Nintendo 64 game. The only 'sequel' is Goldeneye 2, only now going into production.

there are no 'demos' for Goldeneye because it was a console game. I suppose there are ROMS out there for N64 emulators, but I don't believe that's something up for discussion here at neowin. besides, any emulations probably suck anyway.

If you wanna play goldeneye, get 3 friends and about 50 bucks. That should net you a used N64, 3 extra controllers and a copy of Goldeneye.

You forgot ?25 for each friend hired for the day

EA is making it= automatically crap. They are just brutal at making bond games, I wouldn't doubt it if Goldeneye 2 will get rated in the high sixes or low sevens.

EA is making it= automatically crap. They are just brutal at making bond games, I wouldn't doubt it if Goldeneye 2 will get rated in the high sixes or low sevens.

EA makes crap? I think you need to lay off the crack...