[GOLF] Duval Withdraws from Masters

Article: Duval Withdraws from Masters

Sure would like to see this guy get back into the game. He has a huge amount of talent and hopefully we'll see him on the links sometime later this year.

EDIT: Sorry for the typo of Duval's last name in the topic title.

Edited by Greenstein

Its a shame. He had a lot of talent. He just lost his game and I doubt he will ever get it back. I hope that he does though

Even worse is Mickelson. I used to root for him, but now I could care less. He is a loser. How can you root for someone that either f?s up a led or cant make a charge on Sunday during a major. Its sad.

lol, he edited that and left WITHDRAWALS still in his message body....

its definitely withdraws, unless he quit the Masters because of a drug problem :laugh: ;)

lol, he edited that and left WITHDRAWALS still in his message body....

its definitely withdraws, unless he quit the Masters because of a drug problem :laugh: ;)

Thanks LordHatrus. I fixed my post, and you are correct, its WITHDRAWS....my bad.

Boog,

Another fix in the title? Thanks in advance.

I can see not playing during the west coast swing, but the first major of the season? I thought the whole point of taking that time off was to get ready for this. Not to mention the fact that The Masters is the tournament of tournaments. One day, when his prime years have passed him and he still hasn't won a green jacket he'll look back and wish he still had this year.

If I were him, I would have done everything humanly possible to start in the masters.. Maybe he did I dunno, but his career has been in a lull for like 3 years.

Its a shame. He had a lot of talent. He just lost his game and I doubt he will ever get it back. I hope that he does though

Even worse is Mickelson. I used to root for him, but now I could care less. He is a loser. How can you root for someone that either f?s up a led or cant make a charge on Sunday during a major. Its sad.

:whistle:e: