[For Sale] Eye Toy

I got a bunch of presents from my relatives recently, and it turned out I got 3 eye toys :dontgetit: I don't even like Eye Toys! So I'm putting them up for sale.

Two of them are brand new, never used, retail box and all materials. They were just opened to make sure everything was in there, but they havent even been taken out, and part of the plastic sleeve is still on.

The third one includes all the retail stuff: the camera, the game, the manual, etc. but no retail box. I played it a couple of times just to try it out. Its still in like-new condition.

Let me know if anyone wants them. Asking price is $38 + $7 shipping, shipped via FedEx (or UPS if you want) with insurance.

More info on the eye toy: http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/games/SCUS-97319/ogs/

I tried the eye toy, it can be good fun, as long as you have enough people and alcohol, or other substances that may or may not alter your state of mind....

Yeah.. The eye toy is fun for like 2 hours alone, then it gets boring unless you can get friends over to play with you. Too bad I have no friends :/

I tried the eye toy, it can be good fun, as long as you have enough people and alcohol, or other substances that may or may not alter your state of mind....

hehe. so its fun when you are drunk and high. hmmm :shifty:

ps. boffa you look familiar - you are not chris are you? pm me if you are