KOREA poor sports and sore losers!!!

Did our guy kick things around when he was knoocked down by the Korean skater??? NO. But what happened when the Korean was DQed? He stomps and kicks and throughs a fit, But even worse Korea crashed the Olympic servers this morning it what I would say was a good old DoS attack. And even worse there are death threats that have been sent in via email along with 60,000 plus other emails now all from Korea. What a way to be or I should say not to be with the olympic spirit!

yeah, and it seemed pretty clear in the replay that he crosstracked. i don't know why they are so upset...

riker: did you see the replay? i think it was the right call to make. although i know a lot of non north american people think we are being favored because of the location. it's also true that every country that has hosted the olympics performs better than they usually do.

Not sounding biased or anything, Americans havent got much sportsmanship, listen to the crowd when he crossed the line, that made me sick listening to the crowd boo etc. In the Sydney i never heard the crowd boo once, even if it did look dodgy, America showd how good they are at Sportsmanship last night.

understandable, but basically some guy just cheated to win. are you gonna stand there and cheer him? obviously not. i don't know how true this is, but it could probably be argued that americans are a lot more competetive in nature also.

The Korean did a move called cross tracking which isn't allowed in the sport. That is why he was disqualified and no they weren't all American judges. They were judges from all over the world that disqualified the Korean.

The people were booing against the Korean for what he did. All of the video shots show that he did an illegal move. The booed because they knew he didn't deserve gold.

And as for all of the e-mails and possible server attacks, they sure are poor sports and don?t come to the realism of what the Olympics stand for. It is more then just winning a Gold, Silver or Bronze metal.

Originally posted by episode  

Koreans ruin everything.

Diablo, the olympics, the world's average IQ.

Can't wait til we go in and take out that part of the axis of evil.

Im sorry, thats just too much - Koreans lower the world's average iq?

wot r u talkin about?

and - axis of evil?

even if u subscribe to that description, u would be talking only about north Korea... so at least try to research ur sweeping statements....

and do i need to remind u:

No Racism, No Threatening, No Victimization or otherwise Hateful posts

... but Apolo Ohno is one class act!!!

His class and grace after being taken out of the race the other night when he had a gold wrapped up mirrors that of the Russian and Canadian Pairs Skaters. Great stuff.

As far as the race and the DQ to the Korean, CBC interviewed the bronze medallist (Marc Gagnon) who said he didn't risk an accident himself to get third because he saw the cross track from behind and knew the Korean would be DQ'd and he would get the Bronze anyway. Gagnon is a multiple world champion and world record holder and a veteran of every Olympics short track has been part of. He knows his stuff and he called it right away.

I agreed with ya all !!!.. However, you guys should not comment on Korean people like that. You should must state as it clearly.. he is a NORTH KOREAN. North and South Korean don't act the same way.

Originally posted by episode  

Koreans ruin everything.

Diablo, the olympics, the world's average IQ.

Can't wait til we go in and take out that part of the axis of evil.

You are so F***ing stupid!!!!!!!!! He's South Korean!!!!! Go to school do some homework then open you damn mouth! It's people like you who bring down the world IQ! You racist basterd!