What does SAMSUNG means

Here is another submition from me. Please leave a comment.

Check out

Find what samsung mean

Note--Check if you want to ###### and have perfect eyes. Its very funny if you grab the theme of it. Samsung actually had an add campaing by this name.

Edited by Hamsan

I don't know what you guys mean with 15 seconds... It seems to be never ending... The frustrating part is how long this person

worked in flash to do this... :cry: I recommend that you google it rather than go through this painful experience.

Well, I just watched that to the end. All 8 and a half hours of it (well, it seems like that long to my now-very-weary-eyes!).

Heh, that was, well, a little bit mentalist. I'm not exactly sure what it was about, and Scene II is just plainly odd. Yet, lovely music....

Well, Scene I is about a woman who sees a sign which says "Samsung means to come" so she wonders what that means and then goes to some skyscraper and asks the security guard what it means and he told her to get lost or words to that effect. Then, in Scene II, she's in her mother in law's kitchen doing the dishes when, well, Samsung, the multinational conglomerate, well, comes up behind her, has sex with her and gives her multiple sexual orgasms, before an irate mother-in-law enters and complains about the water going everywhere. She almost drowns in a puddle of water on the floor. By Scene III, my eyes had crusted over thanks to the constant flashing in the movie and so I just swayed to the music. :shifty:

All in words set to a reasonable jazzy soundtrack.

Well, you DID ask... :rofl: