I got my new car

I got a black one but didn't like it as much so traded for the blue..Thats whats good about Saturn. they let you return if not happy for any reason (within 30 days)

Nice car, good choice going with a 4WD too :D

yeah? for what?

suv are so overrated. i want a r32 :devil:

the vue is nice though. my friends dad has one.

yeah?  for what?

suv are so overrated.  i want a r32 :devil:

the vue is nice though.  my friends dad has one.

Hell yeah a VW Golf R32 is a such a killa'!!!!! I dream about that car... That and the Maybach hehe! :D

OH and BTW, Nice car bro... I love the look of those Saturn Vue and the with the new 250HP engine it's better! But the rims suck a bit there. :whistle: Anywayz dont listen to me about the rims, I am the rims maniac I love perfection... Like the cars at http://www.giovannawheels.com

Here's an example:

post-7-1080866605.jpg

why an SUV? are you going to go off-roading with it? i don't think that plastic car can handle.

more cargo/people space then a car? looks better then a mini van?

I love those Vues... right now it has the fastest V6 in its class. I think Honda makes the engine. Its a cool little SUV too. I want one so bad. I was at the dealership talking to a salesman about those plastic pannels. He was talking about them and goes right upto an Ion with them... and he just starts whacking the crap out of it. Real Hard. No dent at all. He asked if I wanted to try and hit it, lol. I said I'll pass.

Chevy's coming out with the Equinox, which is like a bigger VUE. Too bad I didn't have the money for any of them.

Glad I have my 2002 Alero though. Love that thing. :)

Hell yeah a VW Golf R32 is a such a killa'!!!!!

Are you saying that because you've actually seen it perform? I can tell you that I was quite disappointed. For a car that's valued at AU$60000 (that's how much it is here), it's quite pathetic, I find it waste of money and prefer a Golf GTi or something like that. But I quite like the interior and the heated seats and stuff, very nice :)

Btw, nice car man, drive safe and take care of it.